Non-white women want to bleach their race out of existence

I was with a Chinese female friend in an Indian part of Toronto. She was visibly disturbed looking at the Indians while I was driving, we stopped at a restaurant to order some food. We both got out of the car and walked around India town for a bit, she seemed nervous. We then sat back in the car while I was thinking about what to order.

She then out of the blue said that "non-whites should stop having children" I said "you are non-white" she responded, "I know, white people should colonize non-whites and non-whites should disappear"

"look around you! look where we are!" ( Indians everywhere). "They are all ugly, smell like shit, disgusting, dumb, only white people should have kids, whites should be the only race that exists the others are disgusting" "WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD STERILIZE ALL NON-WHITES". I wanted to change the subject so I asked her if she wanted to order some Indian food and she screamed EW NO (kek).

Studies on dating and race show that women of all races only want tall white men, while men of all races are far less picky. Non-white women want whites to bleach their group.

Asian women are bigger white supremacists than people on Any Forums

Attached: 1639316159178.jpg (1768x1633, 596.13K)

Why do asian foids love whiteboys but Latinx hate them?

>white supremacists on Any Forums

Attached: 1639557613681.jpg (680x619, 81.43K)

why didn’t you sex her right there she would’ve let you

They have mayonnaise receptors on the walls of their pussy

We were just going out to eat. I don't know if she's into me but you would have to be very comfortable with someone to reveal your racist thoughts to them. We've been friends for years.

White mans mind has been buck broken by brown people..
sad

I didn't care about the brown people at all, it was her that was extremely disgusted. You could literally see it on her face especially after we got back into the car.

Her facial expressions changed after we entered the Indian district.

Dont care what a rostie thinks

Don't care about your made up story but god I wish I had a hapa gf

I swear to you this happened I swear on me mum

yeah sure that happened

brown genocide

It really happened
I've known her for years so we are very open about stuff.

this should be the official policy of the CCP

I believe your story.

D-D-D-DILATE

Attached: 1619645877105.gif (1180x1364, 42.84K)

I remember white girl freind of mine saying how white men and women are ugly and barbaric and that they are glad brown/black men are breeding out their race

I agree with her. I want to bleach my genes with a White woman, and in 2 or 3 generations my descandants will look White, just like the few White Americans with one Black great-grandfather/grandmother. Can you ask your friend if she thinks she herself should reproduce?

SEETHING

She has only ever dated white guys. I never asked her, she likely wants to bleach her kids after multiple generations like OP pic.