On my way to the grocery store >pack of stray dogs is blocking the path >turn around and head back home Does this...

>on my way to the grocery store >pack of stray dogs is blocking the path >turn around and head back home Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1607202442301.jpg (540x557, 45.96K)

no, only the weak turn back

I heard that if you take off your clothes and show them your erection they will get scared by your show of dominance

>stray dogs
thirdie moment

You’re a guest in your own city lmao

Yes. I haven't seen them for a while now. But in my childhood there were shit ton of big packs of stray dogs. It was dangerous.

dogs should be shot on sight

Attached: 1614723216185.gif (240x288, 1.6M)

You need to learn from Morocco

Attached: 097584120.gif (304x640, 2.56M)

There are coyotes near me, but they rarely leave the canyon and venture the suburbs.

dogs are good people, no need to kill the dogs.

no they arent, all they do is shit n piss everywhere and bite people

Attached: 1531829358676.gif (498x560, 3.72M)

>going on an incel walk
>a woman with a big dog walks towards me in a distance
>anxiety kicks in
>turn around and head back home

A dog attacked and bit me recently but I drove it away.
Don't be afraid of a few scratches and always carry a big knife with you.
If the municipality is too lazy to act it's up to the citizens to write the wrongs of society.
I was watching a news story recently about a pack of dogs eating alive a girl somewhere in Russia.
Horrible stuff.

Just pretend to pick up a stone

Attached: 1643716426107.gif (224x336, 952.32K)

>Don't be afraid of a few scratches
>I was watching a news story recently about a pack of dogs eating alive a girl somewhere in Russia.
They literally had eaten some amount of people this winter.
>If the municipality is too lazy to act it's up to the citizens to write the wrongs of society.
Our people starts to kill stray dogs, but zooschizos don't like it. And killing animals actually illegal here.

Clown world, dogs are allowed to kill people but humans aren't allowed to defend themselves.
Animal rights activist should be beaten up when they start to act beyond their boundaries.
Imagine being a relative of a person killed by dogs.
They lack empathy and should be treated like the animals they protect.
A tourist here was eaten alive by wild dogs, the dogs were released into the mountains from an animal shelter by the morons working there.

i thought this was a thirdy thing.
does it happen in firstoids also? pack of strays on the street

>Clown world, dogs are allowed to kill people but humans aren't allowed to defend themselves.
Yes, but I our police and law works not like in the west. So most likely they will not give a fuck about animal killers.

Nah I just heard that secondies do it

No, we don't really have strays anymore, let alone "packs".
Are those dogs aggressive? When I was in Georgia all the dogs were very friendly.

I remember seeing strays every now and then when I was a child (late 90s early 2000).
Now I rarely even see dog turds that haven't been picked up by the owner.
That's in the city though.

In the countryside there are plenty of dogs running around. They definitely aren't strays (each one has a home) but some people just let dogs roam free or dogs just escape their yards.
With some dogs you basically have to build a sturdy kennel seated deep into the ground or they'll just going to escape

I was in a construction site in Morocco and was intimidating a puppy for fun. Few moments later his family caught up with me. The overseer managed to convince them not to maul me.

Attached: 1643436603610m.jpg (683x1024, 86.22K)

>woman walks past me
>feel overwhelming urge to push her into the street
>sometimes it's so bad I have to cross the street or turn back