Punjabi here ama

Pic related. 2 days of tinder, for you scrubs thinking Indians have no game

Attached: 70FECFE7-63C3-4ED7-9BE8-5FCEDFF8F875.png (1284x2778, 1.82M)

lmao

Embarrassing thread

Ready to get vaxed?

>8 matches

Attached: tinder.jpg (828x458, 140.2K)

is getting a tinder worth it?

Where do you live?

all bots

why do indians like to differentiate themselves as if any other flag know the difference or what's implied

not if you want to find a serious girl. you can go serious with a tinder girl but why would you?

Is it good just for a quick fuck? Never actually used these apps, a friend of mine did before the pandemic and he didn't like it too much probably because he was looking for something a little more serious...

Attached: ILOVEIT.jpg (500x500, 37.98K)

i cant really say its good for anything. its a wasteland. lot of bots, lot of fake profiles that are actually paid by tinder to talk to you, local girls on it are just selling their onlyfans/snapchat, single moms, desperate uglys that just want any attention....

>bragging with uggos to stunt on the poo
fag

>t. poo

This. Imagine buying into coomskincel delusions. Every ody fucks white women. They are literally dogfuckers lmao. It's not an achievement

No shit paji your basically southern euro ffs.

>anyone calling out my pathetic brag is a poo... or a nigger... or a kike! yep, i'm actually not a retard

Attached: сояк.png (667x683, 63.67K)

>t. chang

How many luns do you suck?

>...or a chink! i hate chinks... uhm, no i didn't brag about matching with an ugly chink earlier!

Attached: соякz.jpg (600x600, 30.53K)

Indian men can’t be incels. The only people that have a bad time on Tinder are black guys that don’t like fat white women.

>t. arab

>t. matches with uglier women than a literal poo

Attached: сояксояк.png (636x768, 29.09K)

Notice OP has a dog in his picture. I think you are onto something Mr. Pajeet.

>t. manlet

>t. implying all 2000 women look like the women depicted in the screenshot
>t. also implying that of the 8 women op matched with aren't actually tinder bots that swipe right on every guy and message you links to camwhore websites

lol i bet you wish were an arab instead of an ugly pajeet

Well they aren’t the 2nd option because they always use picture of perfect 10’s for that

This. Even Indian men get cute girls. We suffer.

>t. arab

I know about your shithole thank your Mr. Mcsharter

Nobody wants to be a sandnigger apart from sandniggers