When did Americans stop being called normal Anglo names like William and Richard...

When did Americans stop being called normal Anglo names like William and Richard, and start being called dumb shit like Braydyn and Jaxon instead?

Attached: 7D50240E-F038-48AF-9170-0B2A845A80CC.jpg (475x458, 30.69K)

I don't know where they come from.

It seems to be a Utah thing. Maybe it's Mormonism?

The name "Brayden" comes from the English village of "Bradden", which means "broad valley". It might also be of Irish Gaelic origin, meaning "salmon".
William comes all the way from Proto-Germanic *Wiljahelma, which is a compound of "wil" (literally "will" or "desire") and "helm" (helmet, protection).
This has been your autistic etymological fun fact of the day.

Attached: e90.jpg (1106x1012, 77.83K)

My first name is Lincoln

Do you mean Jackson? As in, "Son of Jack"?
Also, see

Only blacks

By the time they stopped wearing hats and dress like clowns

>Jaxon
It's a shortened form of "Jackson" like how people with the last name Nixon originally had Nickson.
>Braydyn
Comes from Braydon which is a Scottish name

Both things you posted are just different spellings of Anglo-Saxon names, much like how the name Eadweard became Edward over time in England.

>ignoring that English politicians used to be named shit like Feargod Barebones and Isembar Kingdom Brunell
You're really calling us the weird ones?

when the baby boomers reached childrearing age
look up your favorite jazz and motown and classic rock musicians, they all named their kids dumb shit

The only thing you sons of bitches know how to do is worship blacks and transsexuals. Fucking faggot

Cindy Lou and Mary Ellen are the best names for a new world anglo girl.

>dress like clowns

Hopefully you are not implying that people don't dress like clowns nowadays.

Apparently some people believe that weird as fuck name, some tattoos and colored hair is what makes a person unique and makes him stand out from the crowd, not his personality.

But my name is Bill

It's so contradictory, that up to some age groups it's difficult to find one that does not has either tattoos, "fantasy hair", or piercings, but it's somehow meant to be seen as "different", and "personal expression", or something like that.

Dollar Bill.

the aiden names are a new thing but there are plenty of joes and johns still

I find it more hilarious that being generic blank slate personality does make you stand out from everyone else.
And it also makes *those* people hate you for that. Because you represent something they have actually rebelled against in the first place.

who cares retard
Those names will be normal in 50 years