What do you call these in your country

What do you call these in your country

Attached: 1643740407753.jpg (694x1084, 123.08K)

Jews

What the fuck

ravioli

Hate it when that happens.

finger holes

Vårta.
Had mine removed in 2002 after having it for 12 years. Doctor froze it, numbed the finger and then carved it out just like yours. Took 6 weeks for the hole to heal up.

I googled it and someone took off a pimple or something with some kind of agent to separate it from the rest of the skin

cunted manipularosis, also called 'romanian hand.'

planter wart?

it's not normal to get pimples on the inside of your hand

it's definitely a wart

This should gross me out but after learning about the guy with the hole in his back, I am in such a state of disgust and horror that this doesn't bother me anymore.

It's a wart. Mine looked exactly the same.

I dont remember the name but I think I had it as a child, I went to the docotr with my mother, and they gave me sleeping pills. I was too anxious and couldnt sleep. We waited for an hour then decided to come back. I slept in the bus and wouldnt wake up and missed our stop.

Vgh it's blooming

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1643742979667[1].jpg (864x1152, 219.94K)

Don't mention that shit, everytime someone mentions it someone will ask about it. [spoiler]I can't help but look everytime[/spoiler]

Attached: w5ooptxt0nc51.jpg (285x380, 46.29K)

bacussy

how can anyone live with this
serious question, won't it get infected by any bateria in the air?

A tube fell into him?

what the hell is the back hole from

Backstory?
No pun intended

apparently the dude posted on r9k about how his mom didnt want him to go to the hospital ER. She was mad he didnt want to wait his appointment with the general practitioner that was due to happen in a week.
So he might have died

From the looks of it, it already is

That's his spine

It’s a wart that they used a dangerous chemical (forget the name) to get rid of, it necrotizes your skin and doctors say to not use it ever

I find this extremely satifying

Percebes

it's a surgery scar that was opening up from some user in r9k from a month or so ago, i'm not sure it there was a follow up to it but he's probably fine

Holy shit is that from a bad MRSA infection

fucking hell, this actually makes my skin crawl
it's so uncomfortable to look at

trypophobia

i tried removing mine with acid, didnt work so i doused a bandage and wrapped it around my thumb and went to bed
2 minutes later i ran to the kitchen sink, jumping up and down while keeping my thumb under the cold water for what seemed like an eternity

woke up the day after and my entire thumb was white, under the skin was a bunch of weird liquid that would pour out after i effortlessly peeled off all of the skin surrounding my thumb

walked around school with a red meat stick for a thumb

I don't believe that

I think it's a normal wart and he used salicylic acid until it died and came out

this was posted on Any Forums he said that he will do an update next day but i didn't go on Any Forums that day
he said that this hole appeared long ago but didn't go to the doctor because of his mom he can touch his spine but it won't hurt him and i forgot the rest

Somebody make a soijak out of the finge hole