It’s 2022 and America still doesn’t have a universal healthcare system

It’s 2022 and America still doesn’t have a universal healthcare system

Attached: 4DBFCB0A-50FA-490D-A358-D53B0B25C609.png (1242x1062, 1.43M)

Yet you're the best country, eh?

>It’s 2022
No way it's 2022 already. Isn't it 2017 now?

Attached: pepewe.jpg (1106x1012, 60.37K)

Its communism so USA shouldnt have one

I'm stuck in 2015 myself

Attached: -.-.jpg (784x811, 53.4K)

>still doesn’t have a universal healthcare system
why would you want that? explain in your own words without falling back on john oliver style polemics.

only healthy people deserve universal healthcare. if you can't take care of yourself you shouldn't expect everyone else to

You don't think we have massive chunks of communism in our system. I mean supermassive

It never moved past 2013 for me

Still waiting for the second bill of rights..

Attached: 2nd-Bill-of-Rights.jpg (1024x576, 113.32K)

Because having insurance companies as middlemen is inherently pointless and simply another way to drain people's wallets

Attached: healthcarebycountry.png (1920x1012, 114.02K)

Vgh...

I heard that if you pool everybody in the same risk pool, it somehow makes health care cheaper. I don't really understand how it works. It's actuarial science or whatever.

>tfw you have to pay for a public and private system at the same time

JUST

that's great for basic stuff like arm fractures and appendix removals.

NZ has the state literally run the hospitals themselves its much cheaper this waway

We have shitty public for all but seniors. Then good for seniors for free and private. The problem is the private contractors made so much money they bought out Republicans so any anti price gouging agency at a federal level is basically gone. It turns into each state fending for itself. So we losing buying power and political leverage at a national level. Now we have a wealth and health disparity among states. The health disparity is causing the wealth issue and this is all boiling down to the south being over populated in certain cities which are hot as fuck in the summer and cold as fuck in the winter partially due to human influence partially due to the wobble of the earth, sun and moon. Sorry to rant

next year

he killed Huey Long, remember that

sound like USSR kek

Good