Why do mexicans take the covid hoax seriously when their country has so many obvious real problems?

why do mexicans take the covid hoax seriously when their country has so many obvious real problems?

Attached: zoomer mexicans.png (1694x900, 724.29K)

covid cases also fuck up the hospital system
grandma in America needed to wait 6 hours to get INTO the ER due to covid patients occupying all of their beds

Let omicron into your country it will displace delta and reduce hospitalization. Despite record high cases like 1% of the population gets the bug daily yet the hospitalization rates goes down.

No we are going to keep our 0 covid policy
no chinese virus for us
Also from a basic mathematical standpoint if Omicron is much more transmittable but less likely to hospitalize you, the end result will still have tons of hospitalizations.

we don't, less than 70% of the population is vaccinated

Have fun being shut forever.
>t. head-in-sand masterrace

if she want's triaged into emerge her condition wasn't that bad. stop being a bitch.

>needed to wait 6 hours to get INTO the ER
that happens all the time anyway. i had to wait outside on a bench a few years ago when i snapped my arm. it was 5 hours. i even ate outside lol.

you mean like every fucking flu season?

Attached: flu.png (928x885, 883.09K)

>the end result will still have tons of hospitalizations.
This hasnt happened in the UK and theyre like 1 month ahead of us in terms of the pandemic. Their hospitalization rate is no where near it what it was with delta. Omicron was a blessing highly transmissible mild virus

Attached: icuuk.png (1027x554, 43.83K)

I have to be honest I don't think Asian countries will have much hope in containing it much longer after this.
The west dropped the ball hard, and it's not going away anytime soon. Might as well focus on vaxing, and treating it like a flu.

Apart from our 21 day entry quarantine day to day life is free
Taiwan will have no problem containing it because we don't have mutt military everywhere ignoring quarantine protocols. Our 21 day entry quarantine will catch the majority of cases.

Whats the point of even trying to contain it since it's no different than the common cold. It's useless trying to contain it since it spreads almost as easily as measels. It's not an droplet virus anymore but spreads as an aerosole. If you happen to be just 1 sec in a same room with infected person that will be enough
At this point its shouldnt even be talking about it being the same virus. Pandemic should be over by now

Taiwan had a very high population density so an actual outbreak here would be deadly
I've probably been in contact with omicron carriers as I flew from USA in January and didn't get infected because I wore a mask and am vaxxed

Do we? I didn't know

>Being this much of a pussy
Maybe would should let china conquer you

2500 of your countrymen are dying from covid every day
that's almost a 9/11 every day

do mexicucks really think this way?

Most definitely every single one of them are dying from some other preexisting problem. Death toll for people age 15-30 is like 0.1 percent. Shits nothing.

>putting up with the corrupt and the c*rtels
>good
I say kill them both

Attached: Mexican weather.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

>why do mexicans take the covid hoax seriously
What makes you think we do?
I did take the vaccine, but other than that, I have been doing everything that I usually do for the past couple of years.