It's very cool that Germany or at least Berlin, didn't fall for the skyscraper meme...

It's very cool that Germany or at least Berlin, didn't fall for the skyscraper meme. The city looks so much better without them.

I think skyscrapers are an American aesthetic. New York looks pretty cool, other cities outside the US, not so much.

I just wish more cities around the world didn't try to copy that.

Attached: 52745.jpg (700x468, 110.34K)

you haven't seen frankfurt

There's no skyscrapers there because the city is poor as shit and has no industry

Attached: 1583320102950.jpg (4032x3024, 1.1M)

>It's very cool that Germany or at least Berlin, didn't fall for the skyscraper meme.
Yeah, very cool, it's nice that the city planners here were so considerate towards the illegal squatters, now they don't need to walk up endless stairs to occupy skyscrapers, how neat

Attached: 1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 442.4K)

damn, if you tell me that's San Jose I would believe you.

there's maybe one or two buildings like that in the entire city you absolute incel

Berlin is an embarassment of a capital
Crime-infested, trash and graffiti everywhere and completely old and ugly
Now look at Tokyo or Seoul, THOSE are actually capitals that you can show off to the world

Attached: 42282526-tokyo-japan-fotos-eingestellt-collage-enthält-wichtige-sehenswürdigkeiten-wie-shinjuku-stat.jpg (1300x975, 603.36K)

You kidding right?berlin looks like utter shit these days.

Attached: potsdam-square-berlin-germany-europe-photochrom-about-1900-history-BWN8PY.jpg (1300x1062, 212.72K)

Are you retarded? Have you ever been to Berlin?

Yeah because the city is an absolute shithole and the laughing stock of the entire nation
Not so fun fact: It's the only European capital that if you were to erase from the map, the rest of the country would have a higher GDP per capita
All other capitals in Europe (especially Paris and London) raise the GDP for the rest of the country, while Berlin is so piss-poor that it actually lowers GDP for the rest of the nation

Ich wohn ja auch hier du Hurensohn
Du bist wahrscheinlich auch einer der denkt das Berlin mehr nen größeren Anteil Ausländer als andere detusche Städte hat lol

that u-bahn is sovl

>Ich wohn ja auch hier
Mein herzlichstes Beileid

more like one or two neighborhoods

neither one of you have ever been to the city

I've been there about a dozen of times across many years
It's not gotten any better throughout that time

why are half the signs in English?

yet another case of
>thing
>thing, japan

wrong, the disastrous state of your shithole is well known everywhere and your attempt at damage control is laughable and futile. i bet you share a place with a 50 year old dj and a lesbian journalist.

Attached: 2698958 (2).webm (720x1280, 481.76K)

Why does Berlin want to look like the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone?

Attached: 210806_Hintergleisflaechen_Druckdatei-001-scaled-e1632153978855.jpg (2457x1682, 829.38K)

>i bet you share a place with a 50 year old dj and a lesbian journalist.
germans do not suffer.

Berlin is absolutely disgusting even without skyscrapers and needs to be nuked.

True

Probably still nicer than pretty much any major city in the US