What's the deal with all the Somalis in Sweden and Minnesota? Aren't they cold?

What's the deal with all the Somalis in Sweden and Minnesota? Aren't they cold?

Attached: 1642060046683.jpg (1200x675, 114.22K)

That implies they go outside when it's cold

They don't? Haitians here don't like the cold either

Why would you assumes swedes like cold weather? If a huge portion of the country travels to canary island or thailand in the middle of winter on holidays what does that tell you?

And Finn's don't amirite

Yes they do it's similar in that regard and they hang out at finland bars.

I'm white and I don't go outside much in any weather but you still have to go to work and run errands and shit.

>Somalis
>work

Are Somalis in Sweden NEETs?

The gibs are proportional to how many kids they have so why work

Swedish-somalis is such a weird combo, I'm surprise that they have such a big diaspora over there. Like, what historical ties do they even have in common? Lol.

I live in Minnesota AMA

Attached: 121.jpg (1200x787, 78.79K)

I don't even get gibs and I ask myself the same question. Life is dumb.

they have a huge diaspora here too

What is your race and how big is your dick?

Euromutt and slightly over 6"

Opposites attract.
What do you think about Somalis?

They don't go outside.

>What do you think about Somalis?
I dislike them tremendously and have had a disproportionate amount of negative experiences with them

I'm going to assume you were being a fag

>Opposites attract.

Attached: opposites attract cat.gif (480x360, 3.41M)

I worked at the mall of america

I misread that as Mall of Armenia and was about to make a comment about you being a fellow Glendale fag.

Attached: Glendale-flag.gif (324x216, 9.8K)

I've never been to California

Almost all of them live on welfare.

>bro the somalis don't go outside
>but they literally commit 99.99999999999% of murders, rapes, robbings, vandalism, etc.
really makes you think...

So what did they do? Make you exercise?

Two reasons:
1. They want to use the generous welfare system without working.
2. Swedish politicians have supported mass immigration policies against the wishes of the Swedish people and have thus allowed it to happen.
3. Chain migration patterns.

It won't end well btw. Sweden most likely has, on average, the most welfare-dependent and criminal immigrants in the world. I hope we can avoid a civil war in the future and I've never supported violence. That being said, I'm making the PREDICTION that civil war is pretty much unavoidable 30-50 years from now, even though I DON'T WANT a civil war. I 100% oppose a civil war because my mother is Serbian (and my father is Swedish), so I know that civil wars are horrible. I hope that we can find political solutions to these problems before it's too late, but, sadly, I'm not very optimistic.

Ok, three. I added 3. chain migration without changing the first part of the post, but you get it.

They're an nuisance and don't know what rules are. In addition to working at the mall of america, the place in the op pic, I worked at valleyfair and had to help coax a group of about 30 of them (men and women) out of a woman's bathroom; amongst other things. Ask any working class Minnesotan who lives in the twin cities what they really think of Somalis and they'll all tell you the same thing.

us americans are desentitized to violence so don't worry, we can commit all your war crimes for you