25 years old

>25 years old
>Realize race-mixed peoples are just after getting high off of other race-mixed peoples
>Decide I'm better off never interacting with these things

It's sad, but that's how life goes.
I guess this is why I have no friends.

I'm just going to start making cartoons from now on and uploading them to the internet.

Attached: Qail.jpg (2407x2448, 432.1K)

What do you even mean?

"People" are a "What do you even mean?" nigger when they know exactly what you mean.

>25 yo
>caring about race
wtf

This is not a coherent sentence and I still don't understand you

You're retarded compared to me.
I would kill you in real life.

You too.

Please take your meds before posting next time

You're worse than a slave to me.

Dude, I'm just trying to understand what you're saying lol. I'm not trying to be insulting or antagonizing. I'm genuinely trying to ascertain what it is that you're trying to convey

You should kill yourself if you can't understand me.

why is it always hispanix posting their face on here?

Based 416 IQ chad

Cringe retard

You're not as smart or superior as you think your are. "Mixed race people getting high off of other mixed race people", what is anybody supposed to make of that statement

Because I'm smart enough to see there's nothing in this place.

Attached: 416IQ.png (2516x1448, 1.69M)

Biologically my race is 121.13 IQ. I am not accepted by 96.61 IQ people because of my DNA.
The best European is 102.13 IQ.

The average white male is a slave to my race in the same way the British enslaved West Africans.

I'm mixed raced and my spirit weeps for my ancestors
I wish to become purifiedm U wukk oyrrufy nyksef

You're a slave.

Dude, I'm mixed race and my IQ is 131. You are still not making any sense.

Attached: ancestrydna.png (2596x792, 932.01K)

I wish to become purified I will purify myself
Slave to my physical body maybe, my soul is free

That's because you're a slave.

>posts some self-loathing shit
>still arrogant enough to have a spergout over someone asking for clarification for his gibberish post
If you're so miserable do everyone a favor and kill yourself you fucking lunatic. Or at least go shitpost somewhere else.

that guy doesn't has big ears, he is between parentheses

HAHAHHAHAAH the Pedros are having a doxx war

>this is the guy calling you Ahmed online
LMAO

>Hi guys
>Blanco El NiƱo here
>You're all a bunch of race obsessed race mixed people and it confuses my superiority
>I'm going my own way BTW
>You can't come
>Nothing personal

Attached: Jordi-El-Nino-Polla-300x400.jpg (300x400, 18.47K)

I don't hate myself.
I hate you.
Mexicans are automatically slaves at best.

Dude. I've talked to you on here before and you've always been pretty chill although peculiar. I think you're a cool interesting guy. I do know you have your mental struggles with autism and other schizo disorders. You seem to not be in a good space rn. You okay?

I hope I never develop schizophrenia. I'm around the age for it.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 14.64K)

You are a retard. I hate you. I hate the fact you exist. You are scum. You are an absolute fucking douchebag. You are a lowlife piece of human garbage. You absolute fucking retard cunt. You are a waste of a human being. You've done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that's important. You dumb cunt, you piece of shit. You're not even a son of a bitch, that's too dignified a term for what you are. You know, you're not even human. You don't deserve the word human because you are that much of a fucking disgrace to people all around the globe, worldwide. It's a dishonor to put you in the same sentence with that word, you asshole. Are you fucking proud of yourself? Are you proud of having accomplished absolutely nothing in your life? You have only done bad things in this world. You do not deserve to live, you shit. You are a terrible excuse for a human being. You are an ABSOLUTE cunt. You are nothing but a faggot brainlet. You sleazy two-faced bastard. You slimy sluggish asshole. You TRIFILING motherfucker. You are literally worth nothing. You make my god damn stomach crawl, You have single-handedly made me lose my faith in God. You are the reason why I hate humanity. You are a piece of fucking trash. Your worth is comparable to a piece of dog shit left on the ground, you fucking asswipe. People like you are the reason why people get abortions. How does it feel to be the problem? You piece of shit. You dumb fucking cretin, you absolute fucking buffoon, bumbling idiot. Fuck you.

Sorry, I didn't hear you.

I've never done that

CHOOSE YOUR FIGHTER

Attached: pedro-vs-paco.png (1073x553, 1.11M)

I'm doing very well.
I'm walking away from people.

It's not worth it.
They are just murderers.