Do you know Tramadol in your country ?

Do you know Tramadol in your country ?

Do you like it ?

Attached: Tramadol-Biogaran-50.jpg (500x500, 37.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My dog takes it, she likes it.

It's for humans

You need a prescription to take it

is it as nice as codeine
my friends says it’s too inconsistent

my best friend got addicted to tramadol and later killed himself

please do not take tramadol Any Forumsbros ;_;

the only opioid I've ever taken is codeine 30mg and I felt like I was dying. I cut the dose down to half and it was a good painkiller.

He abused it and destroyed his reward circuit. Only AD can cure this shit if you abuse. Too bad for him, he did not take AD to counter the destruction of reward circuit in the brain

i took 150mg and had a great time, bit itchy though think you’re supposed to take promethazine to counteract it

i didn't take it recreationally it was prescribed to me for pain after a surgery and I literally thought I was going to die, I felt like I had no oxygen and that I was going to suffocate.

I have never tried any opiates desu, drugs are for losers
what's AD?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antidepressant

drugs are the great midwit filter, only those too stupid or too smart to be entertained by sobriety/normalfaggotrg take them

tramadol is great. i have resistance to codeine so it's the only painkiller that works unless i want to go up to hydromorphine or fentanyl

I always see this med on my mom’s medicine box
What is it

synthetic opioid.

when people are talking about "midwits", are they placing themselves in the genius category?

Pain killer opiate

The hell, isn’t that dangerous?

yes
it is addictive and too much can make you stop breathing

it is a little bit stronger than a Tylenol 3. it is generally safe unless you popping 10 at a time.

i've taken heroic doses of hallucinogens and achieved in enlightenment so of course. i literally sweat spare neurons