Do European countries regret colonization?

Do European countries regret colonization?

Attached: 1635213666796.png (769x432, 752.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/middle-east/syrian-properties-ankara-attacked-after-youth-killed-2021-08-12/
duvarenglish.com/three-syrian-workers-burned-to-death-in-turkeys-izmir-in-racist-attack-news-59921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. I regret that my country DIDN'T colonize

Is this true

We did it too soon :(

>We
user...

Just colonize the right kind of people like Japan did
Now they have big brained Chinese and Koreans in their country

cope

Those people are different ethnicities but the same race. Even if the immigrants from the Middle East/Africa were exceptional, people would still react negatively.

>big brained Chinese

Attached: 1643166014023.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

They tried integrated schools here with syrian refugees. It ended with disaster. EU sends massive aid packages to them however only to syrian kids and no one else. Someone had the retarded idea of mixing dirt poor turkish kids with dirt poor syrian kids and have syrian kids recieve free shit constantly.
I'll never forget the face of one kid looking at the syrian 7 year olds receiving free toys crayons and shit while rest of the class getting jack shit.

what the FUCK is that

Attached: 1d6cf10574fec9fe.jpg (1080x751, 84.81K)

Grim

Yeah if theyre "the same race" they get along. Why are americans that stupid

You're in the same boat, Timmy.

Attached: 1635546611707.jpg (1000x950, 162.15K)

Russians and ottomans were colonizers as well. in fact they colonized eastern europe like half of europe suffered from colonizion why do anglos just talk about western colonization?

You dont know what colonize means retard

black people have been here since the 1600s zhang
meanwhile OP's pic is a handful of decades

So what happened? Did the Turkish kids beat them up?

Not trying to be racist but black children are very unsightly

>black people have been here since the 1600s zhang
And they're still just as brutal as they were back then. They're not your friends or your countrymen, soon you'll realize that.

Attached: 1621625112559.png (1200x1869, 523.72K)

This happens to European countries that didnt have colonies. I mean Finland was the colony.

You have the Southern Italians and I think Marseilles was once yours.

>big brained Chinese
Ummm you might do some research about the Chinese in Japan before making such a statement.

He's talking to Europeans. You're brown gypsy scum.

They were literally called empires. If you dont colonize overseas that doesnt mean colonization? You realize slavs are native only to europe, not the whole of eurasia
In russian case that doesnt even count since they hold alaska for a while

The people in the positions of power to actually colonize made incredible fortunes. I don't think they regret it at all. The actual colonists probably didn't care much since they were just chasing a paycheck.

did i say they were my friends? all i said was that our choice was made 400 years ago
the people who made europe's choice are still alive and voting

To be fair they kind of look like Somalis which always look odd.

Pretty sure once ease of travel became a thing, economic refugees were going to come to Europe whether colonization happened or not.

No but I assume shit like armenian genocide will happen again in 10 years.
Problem is EU thinks Turks are like them and somehow will accept this shit grudgingly. As if will just go to Any Forums and post racist stuff. It is really funny how all of EU's propaganda bounces back. No one gives a shit about political correctness here

turks are low iq brutes who are already poor as fuck so they have very little to lose. Pogroms will happen, they already happened.
reuters.com/world/middle-east/syrian-properties-ankara-attacked-after-youth-killed-2021-08-12/
duvarenglish.com/three-syrian-workers-burned-to-death-in-turkeys-izmir-in-racist-attack-news-59921

jesus

What I'm trying to say is that it's even more grim for you

Attached: 1628812376787.jpg (1080x790, 156.34K)

>And they're still just as brutal as they were back then.
No, the black crime rate is actually a post civil rights thing for the most part. Up until the civil war black crime was basically nonexistent since a slave isn't exactly in a position to commit crimes. Under Jim Crow despite blacks being much poorer than they are now, the crime rate was far lower probably because whites were always breathing down their neck and watching their every move. People bring up lynchings but only 6000 people were lynched in 90 years, 30% of which were white. That's less than 100 blacks killed a year that way even if we assume every single one of them was guilty.