I say this with zero irony: American culture would benefit greatly from a few decades of increased violence, suffering...

I say this with zero irony: American culture would benefit greatly from a few decades of increased violence, suffering, and poverty. Think about it. Anytime things are too good for too long culture starts to degenerate and stagnate. But material suffering brings people’s spirituality and SOVL back every time.

Attached: 4B6441CC-F663-4BA7-9DAD-FE17D84D6602.jpg (320x180, 9.32K)

Attached: ugh.png (900x1200, 1.4M)

You know I’m right.

>VGH GOOD TIMES CREATE WEAK MEN AM I RIGHT BROD

We should also finally encourage mixing to define a true American nation and remove arbitrary colors.

Attached: Redenção.jpg (1200x1422, 269.62K)

Hard time make strong man strong man make good time good time create weak man a-a-a-aaaand weak man m-m-m-mmmmake hard time

Attached: 1525108088409.png (1066x600, 276K)

Attached: 1638820405809.png (1000x1463, 581.39K)

This but unironically

i don't wish to share a country with most of the states in this union. i want a devastating civil war that certain parts of the country will never recover from.

Note how ALL of you have evaded what I said completely. It’s because you KNOW I am right.

Attached: AF601AAE-C46F-4CDB-8F25-1972961550F0.png (843x753, 544.61K)

This, can't wait to make sure the south will learn it's place and never rise again.

>i don't wish to share a country with most of the states in this union. i want a devastating civil war that certain parts of the country will never recover from.

Attached: 1619219206831.jpg (1019x675, 117.41K)

Of course it's the pussy flags projecting their feminine weak and inferiority. I will smack the shit out of you both if you ever meet me in person and you'll cry like a little bitch

American 'spirituality' is absolute dogshit.

Attached: 1580285793874.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

this could be the case if you didn't have an extremely partisan media, polarized society and cancel culture. If things get worse your culture industry will produce even more deranged and shallow propaganda. Society won't give any space for controversial experimentation, all that matters in the moment of crisis is to win the cultural war

suffering good
high suffering => better people
high suffering => higher birthrates
low suffering => boomers and retarded leftits
low suffering =>low birthrates
suffering is key to survival

>Of course it's the pussy flags projecting their feminine weak and inferiority. I will smack the shit out of you both if you ever meet me in person and you'll cry like a little bitch

Attached: 1609179943271.jpg (725x691, 86.88K)

>Of course it's the pussy flags projecting their feminine weak and inferiority. I will smack the shit out of you both if you ever meet me in person and you'll cry like a little bitch

Attached: AMERICANFEMOID.png (535x955, 321.11K)

I get that you are looking for some excitement and meaning in your life, but I don't think you fully grasp how terrible war and instability can be.

Damn, you is one worthless faggot. Try looking past your nose. That suffering is necessary for greatness. "Noooooo bad things must be eradicated, we MUST be happy and safe at all times". You genuinely need to die, you unnatural pavement ape. We're genuinely gonna KILL you.

>Damn, you is one worthless faggot. Try looking past your nose. That suffering is necessary for greatness. "Noooooo bad things must be eradicated, we MUST be happy and safe at all times". You genuinely need to die, you unnatural pavement ape. We're genuinely gonna - ACK!

Attached: 1643656149481.jpg (1080x1062, 253.22K)

I have met many people who fled here to America due to instability and war in their countries, and my talks with them have made me appreciate having stable institutions and war free society. I want to preserve those things.

this thread itself is a demonstration for what I said earlier, nobody is really discussing the topic, it's just a bunch of effortless ideological shilling