Pic related is where Brazilians make posts about suffering on Any Forums

Pic related is where Brazilians make posts about suffering on Any Forums

Attached: 1641498722885.png (1430x760, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WOGqWSS6Qwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats poor my niggy

yeah it looks like a typical low class neighbourhood

Pic related is where Americans make posts about suffering on Any Forums

Attached: One Burger McMansion to go, please.jpg (2048x1617, 1.82M)

comfy

that’s a poor as fuck house lmao
I would NEVER invite my bf over if I lived there

yes?

Look at the size of those walls, the person living there is begging to be robbed by a crackhead

It's basically my favorite type of housing.

I detest what's getting built today. Pretentious "studio apartments" with open kitchens, and gaudi "youtuber mansions" with no architectural value. Bad taste.

Those quaint little houses are lovely.

>Nooo, you don't understand, my life is terrible in this comfy little bungalow nested in a tropical paradise.

user, this is embarrassing, especially from an American. The owners of that house are practically destitute. Look at the outer wall crumbling and streaking with no maintenance or upkeep. The posts of that gate are all tilted and aren't standing straight up.
Have you never seen a nice home before? Is your standard of living really so low? Do you live in Florida?

that's pure SOVL ignore the self-haters

The only good thing about that house it's that it's on the corner

neat. looks like grandma's house.

True

based take
i fucking hate how big cities these days are all filled with souless skyscrapers

Comfy, anons saying it's poor are delusional, this house rent is at least 2k reais (2x the average salary here).

This is unironically me:
youtu.be/WOGqWSS6Qwo
Very similar apartment in Huixquilucan as well

Attached: 107487588365797048558116605071071878603189334610706198376527805637345276523615.jpg (1024x768, 159.57K)

modern building is bad but this shit in OP is too kitsch, look at these pillars. What is this a gingerbread house? I prefer humble colonial style

Attached: sitio tatu.jpg (1600x1200, 365.71K)

If you don't get it, you don't get it.

This is too rudimentary. I can't romanticise this as some form "aesthetical humbleness" . It looks just straight on made by incapable people.

In regions where there are typhoons and high winds that wouldn't uphold. Maybe in the Northeast. I'd stick to ginger breads houses, definitely.

>In regions where there are typhoons
ugh the notorious typhoons of Brazil, love when they happen

Literally every year. It's seasonal.

Are you that retarded?
Typical dumb northner. Always asking for everyone's help, and knows nothing about anyone else's needs to survive their envoirement.

you don't know what "typhoon" means and I'm pretty sure the photo I posted has the same structural strength as the gingerbread house

Attached: Almeida_Júnior_-_O_Violeiro_(1899).jpg (730x600, 134.54K)

I meant hurricane, that's right.
But no, they don't have the same. "structural strenght". Those windows are laughable. Those pilars? Hahahahahaha

You have to be actually brain dead to expect your road blocked from fallen threes and those pityful stumps still standing. Suicide.

Anyways, you do you up there in your holy humbleness.