LET'S GOOOO COLOMBIAAAA

LET'S GOOOO COLOMBIAAAA
VAMOS ENCANTO

Attached: COLOMBIAAAAA.jpg (1080x1298, 1.18M)

i liked the mexico movie better, has Asian values

>$233 million box office

Attached: beamerican4.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

The characters look horrid.

They look Latinx

Attached: 4d8616554758bfd54dc881031a7b41a6.jpg (2048x1509, 501.16K)

This is a huge win for Latinx people worldwide. Latinx people are starting to get the representation they deserve.

Attached: 1638962326572.jpg (400x400, 24.16K)

Lin Manuel Miranda made the music for the last 2 Disney movies. Meanwhile Alan Menken isn't dead or retired, he's just forced to make music for disney TV shows instead and they're way fucking better than what Miranda's doing. What the fuck?

Someone explain to me the concept of magical realism in one or two sentences. How is it different than just using fucking literary metaphors.

there was a town in colombia in which butterflies turned turned into paint when you squashed them.

Um, "We Dont Talk About Bruno" is one of the biggest Disney hits in human history and written by a real Latinx so

The Madrigals are just straight up magical its not a metaphor

Attached: __isabela_madrigal_mirabel_madrigal_camilo_madrigal_antonio_madrigal_dolores_madrigal_and_1_more_encanto_drawn_by_grace_kim_ryuuna__d37b45fafe7cade5c9011026bda27075.jpg (2879x2760, 841.99K)

They are just terrible charicatures that Disney is exploiting under the guize of having a bigger portfolio of ethnic representation for hem to monetize upon.

You were always a mercurial influence in Colombia, bringing marginalization and cartels. Gross gimmick of appeasal.

Did Coco have a #1 Billboard Hot 100 song? Nope. That's right. Encanto > C*co

Basically weird shit happens while living your life.

If you want to "represent" them, them stop arming cartels, and actually pay for the tons and tons of cocaine that you consume.

Ah, but that's to meaningfull... Let's make some bad taste animation.... How sensible.

D*sney shills need to fuck off from this board.

The only animation we like is anime.

Based

Attached: 1599009554526.webm (640x480, 3M)

To speak ill of Encanto is to speak ill of the Latinx people. So next time you say something bad about Encanto, remember that you're insulting 660 million people.

>charicatures
How so??

Attached: FGLxSwpWUAIwGZl.jpg (1200x1200, 205.27K)

>The Madrigals are just straight up magical its not a metaphor

The whole story is about the family suffering from massive trauma from the loss of the patriarch and everyone finding ways to cope. Each family member deals with it in their own way to distract themselves from reality, with the exception of bruno who rejects this and thus is excised from the family.

You in particular. I've seen one Aussie flag post about this crap every night for the past several nights.

Either you're a paid Disneyjew shill or you're mentally ill (possibly a tranny).

Wtf they all literally look like me, it makes me feel proud to be Latinx

Did people actually like this? My wife and I loved Moana and Coco but this was just so boring, we almost fell asleep. We kept waiting for the story to start but they barely even left the house.

The music was also forgettable.

Attached: 1612774075841.jpg (586x696, 61.64K)