America I like you but WTF?!

America I like you but WTF?!

Attached: 3akilx2dc9f81.jpg (1242x1664, 337.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goya_Foods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol
blacks and hispanics
OWNED

SO... IT BEGINS...!

Attached: IMG_2623.png (500x500, 28.19K)

I don't get it

Wasnt it always your idea to spread your diversity shilling you stupid jew? You cant go one second without seeing the worst kosher on your food items?

Word*

in America we choose products based on the race of the multibillionare profiting off of them

>Jewish-owned

Attached: 1643764335496.png (1235x650, 12.69K)

Guh

I see what you mean, what in the world is Teriyaki Rice Mix, Teriyaki is a way of frying meat in Japanese cuisine, I don't want that on my rice

What does that even mean? All share holders are black?

Political correct rice.

Good. This way I am sure to buy white products only.

Could be a privately owned company.

We know who their culture is centered around.

>No MSG

Do Americans still believe that MSG is harmful to the body?what the fuck?

Some idiots are so political that they choose which billionaire to pay based off of their race

Doesnt look that way
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goya_Foods

More like the CEO or majority invester

racial issues like that are not political, this is why you're such a shitshow. They made you think racial issues are a political matter so you can rally behind some stupid banners while they rob you blind.

What? The wikipedia page literally says privately owned.

>>>It is under third-generation ownership of the Spanish-American Unanue family, and is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey

Someone needs to print copies of this format and label "Jewish owned" on 95% of the products.

>look up businesses on google maps
>women owned
>lgbtq+ friendly
ok thanks for telling me where NOT to go lmao

Attached: 1636798271419.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

It's like the no gluten and no fat fads where most people don't care enough to learn about it and just keep the false info in the back of their minds for whenever it comes up. Most people just ignore that, though some faux health nuts avoid them like the plague

Yes. There was some mass hysteria about MSG giving you headaches or something back in the day, so now it's nearly impossible to get decent Chinese food anymore. :(
So does Google maps in other countries not tell you the race of the owner of businesses?

so when do we get the
>JEWISH-
>OWNED
labels on 90% of the products?

Then how can I buy goya foods stocks? That doesnt mean its entirely owned by them dumb ass.
Looks like Nokia is an indian owened company since their current ceo is pajeet

lmao

user one of our political parties was formed entirely because of racial issues

that has always been the case in the usa it seems. A bunch of poor fucks in the south got themselves kill during their civil war so rich plantation land owners could keep their large amount of slaves.

That’s pretty useful for avoiding black owned businesses

see

>Then how can I buy goya foods stocks? That doesnt mean its entirely owned by them dumb ass.
Check again.