Is this a common occurrence in your country?

Is this a common occurrence in your country?

Attached: 1643723358900.jpg (1242x1401, 878.38K)

Not yet, but the younger generation absolutely hates the idea of having kids.
We're fucked.

kids are for faggots and brown people

Yes. Nobody wants to make kids because the world is shit and having to deal with kids sucks.

>31
Yikes. Soon enough couples are gonna have babies in their late 30s so next generations will be very unhealthy.

>why do so many kids have autism now?
>must be vaccines, I bet that's it

Attached: its_the_kind_of_tired_that_sleep_won_t_fix.jpg (461x461, 96.98K)

It is increasingly the case in all non-African countries.

autism is a meme little ddiagnose, an easy excuse for having shit kids

Well sweetie, having kids later in life doesn't cause just autism. It's correlated to many other mental illnesses, and risk of pysical deformities or anomalies, as well as an overall decreased fitness. It's just bad overall really.

>muh mental illness
stopped reading there, dont care. 90% of people shouldnt be allowed to have kids, even higher for french

>thinking having kids at 22 is a good idea
Most people here are about that age. Do you think giving them another human to raise, educate and take care of is a good idea by any metric?

Better, less competition in the job market.

Shit, I'm using flux so I didn't notice you're a gypsy. My bad user, didn't mean to talk to you, thought I was talking to a human being.

And we shouldnot be attacking these women (except feminazis) because they have been brainwashing into slavecuck instead of what they have been doing for hundred of thousands years.

The blame is for politicians and the NWO.

And the worst thing is with this, muslims will have it easier.

not Romanian but I am fairly certain that you yourself are brown lmao

disgusting desu

most educated man in Romania

>not Romanian but I am fairly certain that you yourself are brown lmao

>disgusting desu

Attached: 1626994169196.jpg (1078x881, 247.52K)

I legitimately cannot envision a zoomer parent, sorry I just can't

for the milder cases maybe, but real autists are something else.
They may not speak, start masturbating in public, shit themselves or be extremely violent.
You just see them for a second and understand that it's a serious retardation, it's not something you can just get from not eating your vegetables or being allowed to stay up late because you have bad parents.

they're like this pretty much

Attached: 8946835682456824682.png (590x649, 95.79K)

Im talking about the human failures that "are on the spectrum". the spectrum of bullshit yeah

Jesus Christ. Kind of gives me hope for the counter-generation that follows the excess, but not everyone is as lucky to be born as Hermione kek