Normandy

Are people from Normandy still Viking/Scandinavian (genetically) or have they been bred out of existence by average Frogs?

Attached: 63lawq.jpg (500x812, 84.08K)

Nope we’re still Viking. I’m Normand descent, did the DNA test and got Viking as one of my results. Didn’t really need to know that I can just look in a mirror and see that.

They’ve been bred out of existence by Algerians and Cameroonians.

burgers make utterly autistic posts like this and then wonder why they’re hated by everyone

They were always french. I've been there and they have nothing scandinavian, they're not even taller than the rest of the country.

My ancestor :)

They all got blacked. The only normans left is anais in Argentina who is the last of her kind

that's not a burger, it's a diaspora.

By the time Normans conquered England they already looked average French

Attached: normans_0.png (546x546, 716.88K)

this faggot, too. diaspora. they spend their entire day on this board coping. i should actually say entire life, because they're here every day. and they always will be.

normans were always french
they're as vanilla french as one can be
some tried to larp as vikings in the early 20th century and everyone made fun of them
only a minority of the population actually has distant scandinavian blood
there is virtually nothing from norman culture that could be associated to scandis

I don't know why foreigners are just so obsessed with this region

Normans were always French? Is that why they are named north men? Lol

we're called french and we're still nothing close to dutch
what's your point

In other words: france got cucked hard by nordic bulls. just like britain

I mean, maybe, just maybe, Viking from Normandy were just the political/military elite of that region while the Average person was just normal French

That happened in lots of places that got conquered by Scandinavian tribes

I'm fully breton except on my grandma maternal side and in their family they are tall, blond and pale looking. Every norman kinda like to larp as viking even if they don't have the look at all.

This show become shit when ragnar died

Normands are often chubby and slow. Not exactly how I imagine scandis tbqh

>Normands are often chubby and slow.
>Not exactly how I imagine scandis tbqh
lol

Normands are shorter than average, not tall like scandis.

all the successful normans left

Attached: muhn.jpg (1602x643, 124.39K)

Now they are fat, stupid and ugly.

Maybe like what AlAndalus was, a minority of muslim rulers in the half south that did not have any impact in natives, with the difference that we kicked them out and never mixed with them.

Yet, we daily say, threads opened mostly by mexicans or chicanos with maps of Alandalus and calling us moors

even William the conqueror was only 1/32nd Norse