What does it feel like to kiss a really cute girl on the mouth while hugging her body in your country?

What does it feel like to kiss a really cute girl on the mouth while hugging her body in your country?

Attached: 1640638356882-1 (1).jpg (750x749, 155.98K)

Idk, let me know

Ok, not bad.

how do you faggots manage to make the most mundane shit seem weird, god you're creepy.

suffer

Attached: CE1d3zbXIAAMhMF.jpg (682x1024, 157.16K)

I don't know and I don't care anymore. I know I'll never know the touch of a woman and that's fine with me, a man with a broken heart cannot be stopped. I use my rage to push myself in my life (and shitpost here occassionally).

Plz go and stay go

Attached: 1625092072582.jpg (3000x3000, 484.18K)

can you please answer his question
i really gotta know

yeah it's pretty nice. women are evil and all that but i also love women bros.

it's all right when you're in the mood, I guess. im not really the touchy type, and most of the girls I've been with have been ridiculously clingy, so it's been more of a hassle than anything, really.

it's been years

Attached: 1622064149919.jpg (657x527, 35.5K)

This guy was definitely cucked
Why would you ask such a thing on here of all places?

int is full of normal fags who have casual sex all the time

I never even spoken to a Grill before.
So, I can't even imagine physical contact of any kind.

they are both men

if you kiss with your penis inside its like your souls are touching

i have never felt the touch of a woman

Feels great, how the fuck else should it feel? Makes you get all hot n bothered.

The taste depends though. Sometimes the biology doesn't quite match up; same goes for their natural odor.

But if it's the right taste and they're not some fat tinder thot? And you actually infatuated with her? Holy nut balls batman that shit will take you to lala land

Guess it's more a latin lover deal though - I'm all about that physical contact but lots of other non latin based cultures are not so they don't really get the feeling and enjoyment

Attached: 1642997077659.png (340x313, 39.41K)

no personality desu, never getting a girl

Is it weird if she feels my huge boner for the first kiss?

>tfw i missed teenages love

Attached: 1623536346904.jpg (886x620, 21.91K)

Post the video

I thought all Brazilians had sex before they turned 15

this