>2022
>Drinking shitty water

Attached: 1512568838781.jpg (4000x2029, 455.62K)

water in usa tastes like pool water

Interesting, it's never even occurred to me that you can't drink tap water in some places

lmao Portugal

>Parchedugal

What the fuck are you talking about?
Our water is completely safe, we mock tourists for buying bottled water??

water in most places that has "drinkable" tap water tastes awul. Finland is one of few countries that dont have fluoride or other shit in tap water.

>Spain green
>Portugal red
I love España and even I can tell you Portugal's water is thousands of times better, what even is the metric of this map

Portuguesesisters...

i refuse to believe that balt chads have poo water, they have better hdi than us

>Southern Cyprus is green
>Northern Cyprus is is red
Damn turks pooped in water

Imagine drinking that estrogen-filled water

Imagine drinking water. You gay my dude. I strictly drink wine and Monster.

>Avoidtugal

eastern israel gets good water too we have the same water lines as the rest of the country. both our natural reserves (kineret lake) are increasing from so much rain\snow and cheap mass desalination plants being built means we're a growing water exporter

Attached: BkxGAeYqMd_0_0_888_658_0_x-large.jpg (888x658, 109.41K)

>drops zyklon b pellets in the water
problem?

Attached: 1639406748639.png (2753x2718, 555.62K)

chequed and kidneystone pilled

Ain't no thang brotha.

Attached: T_alberto_barbosa__737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.jpg (600x584, 39.83K)

he's been making this thread with the same image for years

Rent free Mohammed

> Florida

Attached: pepe.gif (400x321, 18.44K)

>op pic includes usa
>rent free

Attached: 1636979970709.jpg (800x702, 29.06K)

Actually, French and Italian water is just as disgusting, would never drink that chlorine filth from the tap. Even for cooking it's trash. Apparently Norway has some decent tapwater too, but I've never been there so I can't comment on it. So far, the rest of Europe has disappointing water quality, regardless what some meme map says.

Unironically that's the country's saving grace, not even the refugees want to come here

why does Any Forums bully the kangz of europe so much

Interesting fact fellow intredditoids!
Water to helsinki comes from lake päijänne from Päijänne Water Tunnel that is second longest tunnel in the world (120km) after Delaware Aqueduct (137km) that brings water to new york city.

>he doesn't know about madrid water

Who makes these tardo maps?
First of all, whether water is drinkable, and how good it is, doesn't depend on a per-country basis, it depends on where it's from. For example, in Budapest, most of the water comes from underground springs, and is perfectly drinkable, the only concern is old lead pipes in some of the 100+ year old buildings.

The usual problem of water is that it's full of limestone due to it's origin, but that doesn't affect it's drinkability.

There are some small towns where drinking the tap water is not advised, but that's it.

This map is so ignorant it might as well have been made by an American

I drank tap water in algeria, the next day i was spraying diarrhea and puking at the same time in the middle of the night. I'll remember this night for the rest of my life, literally shat my soul out.

Don't drink tap water in africa fellas

>green: strogened water
>red: testosteroned water