Why is the west so obsessed with China?

Attached: O B S E S S E D.png (814x1890, 1.62M)

>the west
Only americans

>the west
Only the french

The West is a vague term

Just like when the United Statians of Americacians were scared shitless of japan, so every piece of media had jap shit on it to mock them

the jews have basically no power there

I hope you realize how unprofitable China's building frenzy has been. Estimates say China's rail network operates at a MASSIVE loss each year. What does all this achieve?

As someone whose family is from Cuba, this is the USSR all over again. Building for the sake of building. Communism never works.

shut up GUSANO

oooooh boy here we go.

And here it is again. I genuinely don't give a fuck about China or USA. I don't even care about """Russian""" threat. I've never been to any of these and they don't affect my boring daily life. It's still incredibly amusing to observe these comedy narratives unfold.

When asked where north korea was located. I am not joking.

Attached: Americanscarethismuchaboutchina.png (797x601, 183.54K)

*to observe how

>China's metro station in the middle of nowhere
vs.
>China's highrise city in the middle of nowhere

those people in the bottom pic are CGI
look at that bitch with the pram. where is she going? those are steps.

Wow, another poorly made Chinese ghost town that will collapse in a strong wind. Literally how is China this good wumaobros?

Adding on
Everyone gets what this means right? I can find a poll of around 10,000 americans. About 30% can locate china on a map, about 3% can locate beijing.
Our media especially online isnt made for americans. Most american flag posters arent american anymore.
Hello newfriends

How would you like it if your country built re-education centres and let you go to them?

Attached: chinese_re-education_centres.png (970x1715, 374.95K)

Because China has a very good chance of replacing the West in general and America in particular as the world's hegemon.

Attached: 1615076829026.jpg (1440x1440, 176.62K)

>North Korea is in Iran
Guys! John McCain just flew over my house!
IT'S HAPPENING

China is threatening the Western hegemony over the world. That alone would suffice. China also is more or less the antithesis of what the West sees itself as: The place of free speech and democracy. You can of course argue how true these two descriptions are. And, albeit only in name, China is communist as well, which especially alerts Americans. China's rapid progress makes the nations of the West question their stance about pretty much everything.

>look at that bitch with the pram. where is she going? those are steps

you're talking about mothers in mainland china, this is the one place where someone would actually do that

What is the point of these posts? It's not even banter. You failed to produce the lowest hanging fruit of discourse value on this site.

You know what I can't even get mad at this word anymore. I just feel grateful for living in a free country where capitalism is king and democracy flows in our veins.
And I'm glad even you never had to experience the horrors of communism. You're very lucky. You could've been born in Venezuela.

They're called potempkin villages and they're everywhere in Russia, China, north korea, cuba etc. They only exist to fill building quotas for enslaved citizens

cope. it'll be deserted and crumbling within a decade.

from an undeveloped place with green life emitting from every corner to
skyscrapers with the smog already settled in
WOAH... CHINA I KNEEL
great point amerilard. next time your house burns the fire brigade wont come because it wouldnt be profitable to waste so much water to your McMansion
the state isnt run on profits

Rail isnt supposed to operate at profit, lmao.

Any Forumstards are braindead, don't get your hopes up by expecting anything of substance from them.

It's funny because only a handful of public transits in the world actually turn a farebox profit. Like in Japan/Hong Kong. But it's no use arguing how public transit is a boon to society, it wouldn't get to him.