/desi/

4:30 am

Attached: Paki girl in saree.jpg (2729x2021, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccsinternship.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/286_case-for-gender-neutral-rape-laws-in-india_jaai-vipra.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're up early

Fuckistan I kneel

Good morning sir!

haven't slept yet
good night

yes very nise saar very rapeful

Gross. Why would you want to put your dick in caked up mediocre abominations?

good morning sir

Attached: 1643464432256.webm (400x400, 1.84M)

because that bhangali has chinky eyes and swedes have yellow fever

>mediocre
You can't suffer in India

Raise your standards. Quit overinflating the aesthetics of females.

Do Sikh men generally abuse women usually or is it just Hindus and Muslims? Asking because most of these sexual assault statistics are in North India

morning lads

Mang... Your life suck balls. You wake up with lust. You're totally lost. Fix yourself.

Women abuse men far more than men abuse women in India and the laws and institutions are on the side of females. 16.1% of men in India report being raped by females as adults alone ccsinternship.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/286_case-for-gender-neutral-rape-laws-in-india_jaai-vipra.pdf (page 3) as opposed to 6% of females who report experiencing sexual violence from men. The female vermin have successfully campaigned for keeping their right to rape too and there have been multiple cases of males being arrested for being sexually assaulted or raped by females, including minors.

Lmao the citation for actual incidences of female-on-male rape was a reddit thread.

The fuck are you talking about? It's an independent report by a reputed NGO in India.

The fact that you told me it's an Indian NGO tells me everything I need to know about why they cited Leddit

That hoe is mexican, indian women look like this at best

Attached: Indian+women+in+Parrot+green+saree+3.jpg (1074x1600, 366.75K)

They cited reddit for anecdotal experiences, not the statistical data. But of course a femcel like you would try to come up with shitty excuses to dismiss it.