Tfw 4channers say im a soulless insectoid

>tfw 4channers say im a soulless insectoid

Attached: 997B088B-EC7B-4E0E-9420-8B21E1D7BA5A.jpg (778x653, 101.11K)

>monolid
shamefur dispray

They're just jealous of your hive mind

Attached: 1507857084250.jpg (546x627, 54.43K)

do you want to be my friend

Grow some eyelids, chang

It's ok bro

Attached: 1637118399433.jpg (1280x600, 126.92K)

Because of your flag, not your race.

this comment actually hurt because i live in city where there are no home and everyone live in condo it does full like i'm a bug in colony. i miss grandparents comfy rural village. i was not born to love city life

why did you adopt an accent after someone called you out in your other thread user

Will you ever go back to rural living?

My other eye
Sure
My ancestor…

Attached: EB5125A9-5406-49E4-9ECA-C35FD0830F84.jpg (915x547, 106.36K)

Who cares what they say?
The are some of the worst of society, unhappy freaks. No happy or normal person spends their day online being racist.

Would cum on your eyelids desu

It's impossible to tell whether an Asian is male or female based on their eye.

there are multiple chinese here some more educated some less i am middling.

not likely, healthcare, pollution, and jobs are shit. bonus is free housing but it is like equivalent to free house in American detroit or maybe more accurate alabama? the development in china is urban > rural at all costs.

Attached: cover2.jpg (307x226, 9.01K)

Went to Taiwan last year they seems so be comfy there + they talk mandarin. Be a traitor and leave

if it were that easy...i may go to hong kong for opportunity soon but it is vey expensive and i have to live even more like bug.

i see picture of nice comfy european or american countryside and die a little inside. why could i not be born farmer in france or america? just tend natural crop and animal and enjoy slower life, no hectic office job

>pollution
I would have thought that the countryside would be the last pollution free area, but I guess there's industry everywhere now.

soulless insectoid

the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for mankind. return to the dao.

Attached: yellow-turbans.jpg (730x530, 121.08K)

What are some advantages of slanted eyes?

I'll leave France soon to live in Asia, probably Taiwan or Korea. in France we give all our money to niggers, Arabs and gays and farmer is the job with n1 suicide rate. The time of cute family life in the countryside is passed in Europe, now it's the time of the group rapes backed by politics because of the woke culture imposed by USA social medias, sorry.

I saw you're a sexy insectoid if you're a girl

Жид