What’s public transport like in your country?

What’s public transport like in your country?

Attached: 229D7DF5-C377-41F3-A0E8-47038AAC18E0.png (1229x817, 1.6M)

i dont know, i live in a village of 2000 people and dont leavy my home

Attached: 1636811473198.png (917x1551, 306.05K)

I wish we had trains here

If you like watching homeless people jerk off it's great

A lot of coughing people with no masks

It's garbage, many future engineers, lawyers and doctors that act like monkeys.

Attached: 1584379769401.jpg (700x595, 81.31K)

bad, mostly poors with no sense of personal space or hygiene

good and reliable, people will not talk to you but will ask if the seat next to you is free (even though it literally is free every time, it's just a thing you do), they'll also hold the door open for you if they see you running

If you were colonised you should have them, did the white man not build them there?

too many latin americans

Would you rather Western European’s or Latin Americans in your country

Crowded at key hours, untimely, hard to get accurate maps and prone to strikes
Other than that the people are ok, we neither bother each other nor are completely apathetic though that speaks more of the culture of a small european city than buses
Also ain't got no train

Surprisingly enough the only issue I have with it is how crowded it can be during rush hours. I used buses and metro everyday when I was between 17-24 years old and other than the aforementioned crowding problem it was serviceable.
Nowadays if my car is broken or something like that I just call an uber.

It's full of drug addicts and the other day some nutjob was attacking people with a hammer in the car behind mine.

no idea
I live in a village and we all use cars

Full of niggers, arabs and other subhuman. Grafitti everywhere, piss in one corner. Smells like shit.

>Chicago

You walk to the station. There are some black guys loitering outside. You walk in the station and the ground looks wet like it just got cleaned but also dirty like it hasn't been cleaned in a while. You walk up to the platform and get on the train. It smells faintly like piss and the seats have fabric on them so you don't sit because it might have dried piss. On your way, a woman comes through the train handing out cards saying they need money. A manic homeless guy is talking to anyone who will make eye contact. Some kids just got out of school and are playing music loud and some of them start fighting and other kids take video of it. You get near downtown at 5pm and suddenly the train is fucking tokyo and people are packed like sardines. A sweaty fat man wipes his moist body on you as he tries to get out at his stop. You get off the train at your stop and massage your neck which is tense from trying not to stare directly into anyones eyes.

Attached: 1640892247646.png (983x1200, 123.93K)

Full of poor and smelly people and niggers.

Attached: bus-uppercut.webm (480x360, 438.17K)

This is northen Sweden. Send a picture of Malmö. There would be a tranny sitting next to you and a gang of arabs playing music in the back. Some dude puking in the front.

Complete shit don't know why liberals are obsessed with it

Attached: stabbing-in-malmö.webm (774x852, 2.93M)

What did he mean by this

He's just an islamist. He hates everything Sweden stands for. He came here to do this. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is no deeper meaning with these low IQ indiviudals. They just hate us. Plane and simpel

The train is noisy as fuck because there's always artists singing for money, but you won't get killed and won't find piss or shit on the floor, it just works.

i also hate swedes yet i haven't killed any... yet
should i come to sweden?

Didn't that happen in Siberia though?

Attached: 1526370778084.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

it actually did
this is how #fakenews work...

You're Russian. You might be a slight sub-human but you're still civilized. These are pure monkeys.

She voted for it.

Video is out of context

That man was pregnant and those women initially refused to give up their seats