America makes total sense when you consider that it borders Mexico

America makes total sense when you consider that it borders Mexico

Attached: 1642191375294.png (920x807, 79.68K)

this but the other way round

that's why i think we never should have expanded beyond the Mississippi River. there's just no way to patrol a border as long as our current one.

This
Mexico gets the raw end of the deal

You're retarded, and that's not the point of my post

your post was extremely vague, perhaps you should elaborate? so long as it doesn't give you a stroke.

We will retake Aztlan mi hombre

What I meant was that we need to stop comparing the US to Europe and compare it more to Mexico and Latin America. For example, the US homicide rate seems really high compared to developed countries in Europe, but if you instead see it as a developed version of Brazil it looks a lot better in comparison. The US is a much more unequal society compared to Europe, but inequality has a lot less to do with Income as it does with the Society of the place, and we see that the US fits in with LatAm quite well. Really the outlier in North America is Canada.

tl;dr the US is a developed Latin American country that speaks English

are we going to ignore the 150 years that your country spent developing the USA? we're not like Latin America at all, they're far more liberal than us.

Forgot pic. Also I said you were retarded because the Mississippi would be a much longer border than the current one you share with Mexico (we all know the problem isn't with Canada), not to mention control of the Mississippi being pivotal to America's rise as a superpower.

Attached: GINI_index_World_Bank_up_to_2018.svg.png (1200x609, 211.27K)

They're both still a mystery to me, bros.

>tl;dr the US is a developed Latin American country that speaks English
Never thought about it like that but that makes too much sense

>the US is a developed Latin American country that speaks English
Perhaps this is the truth we all know but don't want to admit...

Attached: 1576834564758.gif (500x378, 630.18K)

Reminder that when we were developing we were 95% white

>they're far more liberal than us.
what the FUCK do you mean by this

>the people who invented the definition of white had a high rate of whiteness
You don't say.

your culture doesn't fit in here, we are humble and conservative, you are brazen and liberal.

This desu.

We even have the personalistic reality show politics, the enormous social divide and the ignorant population.

>the US homicide rate seems really high compared to developed countries in Europe

That's because there's more people in a single US state than there is in an entire country in Europe. Europe countries are small. Hell, some are even smaller then US states.

>tl;dr the US is a developed Latin American country that speaks English

True. Dixie is just Anglo Brazil.

Attached: median household wealth minus debt of subdivisions of north america.jpg (4088x3056, 1.23M)

UK makes total sense when you realize it borders Ireland.

True

but user... we are humble and conservative, you are brazen and neoliberal

>we are humble

Attached: 1642457603259.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

Attached: bait.jpg (800x600, 26.67K)

no arguments.