Putin is alread 69 years old. What happens to Russia when he's no longer president?

Putin is alread 69 years old. What happens to Russia when he's no longer president?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2018-03-01)_03_(cropped).jpg (1486x2293, 797.38K)

Nothing. Russian Federation is not Russia

>69 years old
still a child

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x750, 67.27K)

Crimea comes back :)

Nice

mediocre politician or even more stalinish depending. that is how it has gone in china. if they lucky they get someone like deng or our leader in 2000s who is sort of autistic technocrat

I'm going to miss him. God I wish we could go back to 2009.

Nice

Hu Jintao sounded based from everything I read.

yes i miss him. he is extremely autistic but was also competent and improved china's world standing and friendship. And generally let people do what they want as he focused on economy and infrastructure.

whats your opinion about Zemin?

before my political awareness but parent and grandparent seem to like him. but they live through cultural revolution sooo anyone who not insane=good to them

Half the credit Deng gets for fixing China belongs to Jiang Zemin. He is the one who really restored capitalism in the PRC

collapse (coinciding with demographic crisis)

rightful heir will take his place

Attached: 1510213216378.jpg (1024x768, 118.42K)

When Putin dies, an /r/RussianMasculinity subreddit will be created.

Who is the next man in the hierachy?

man? no

Attached: g2ezi0lmmzb51.jpg (2500x1668, 402.19K)

Do Russia has someone that could properly fill the power vacuum that he would left behind?

Otherwise Russia will turn into a Chinese colony

It has already come back :)

Navalny takes over.
Westerners get happy about democracy in Russia, and then Navalny burns Kiev to the ground.

It can be anyone. Lavrov, Shoigu, Mishustin, or some other guy that Putin will appoint as his successor.