Why are there so many "insane" people in America

Why are americans like this?

Attached: 485555555.png (875x753, 118.73K)

jews

No Jew ever schizo rambled to me on the CTA

Those people have their brains wrecked by drugs but leftists will tell you there's nothing wrong and they should be legalised

>Los Angeles
Well there is your problem. The amazing climate there makes makes essentially a massive outdoor madhouse since there are no environmental dangers, the city gives out clean needles to addicts, and they have such a well funded system for caring for the massive homeless population.

Honestly have no clue why Euros have any desire to visit our cunt? I can understand the nature aspect, but going to LA of all places for vacation? What was he thinking?

something in their water, air and food
even with a billion people we don't have as much schizos as Americans

We have terrible infrastructure regarding poor people with mental problems. It's even worse in Southern California because homeless people literally migrate there for the year round warm weather.

It's the culture 100%

why do Euros always want to go to LA? i wouldn't even go there in full body armor.

instead of caring for mentally ill population with family or the state Americans throw them onto the streets because they are barbarian savages who worship money.

we have the same weather as Los Angeles and we don't have these problems, same with most of Italy and Greece

It's literally just urban sprawl and homeless people. The only thing redeeming about the whole city is the weather. It's not a glamorous city by any means. In fact it's rather gritty.

You don't have the income inequality or the lack of free/affordable mental health services.

>los angeles
Well no wonder

Attached: p18339_p_v10_af.jpg (1536x2048, 521.72K)

Unironically yes

People from Stuttgart are the biggest cunts

90% of those people are black

Da joos da negros Da ill eagles blah blah blah. I'm so fucking sick of this board, it's like a broken record.

Attached: 1629859819132.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

funny you named everything except for....

Lmfao this is an american wide phenomenon not a partisan divide.

Attached: the left.jpg (1024x679, 105.79K)

bye bye :)
or are you gonna bbc spam some more?

The Irish?

you will drown in your delusions.

Oh I'm not going anywhere