/glg/ - general lore general

ITT we share info about our main general lore. Characters, memes, anything. I start

>/lat/ hilo latino
/lat/ lore

Ceron/0n. Main character. 32 yo schizo colombian NEET who lives on neetbux and says he'll become millionaire and move to Japan making video games. 0n can design shitty 3D characters and waste his money to buy games instead of a door (his house has none) or cement to cover the bricks (his walls are raw bricks). He even posted a scan of his national ID. 0n has two youtube channels

Julian: argentine in france. He's like 1.50, has a giant hydrocephalic head and is balding. He works cleanin old people's asses and moved because he got 4 cellphones stolen in his near ghetto town. He's racist and tells (false) stories of him impregnating brown women

Galle: a spaniard NEET who claims to debute sexually with a japanese prostitute. He's obsessed with east asia and says he'll move there next week since 2020. He loses his shit easily and starts spamming stuff

Sashy: tranny mexican antisemite who posts sailor moon pics. Funny guy

Portu: venezuelan NEET in Portugal. Spams 2d. Haven't seen him in a while

Riz: mentally ill white argentine. He's alcoholic and gay and hates being gay, he's trying to become hetero by going with prostitutes. He also has a youtube channel

Esca: chilean NEET also obsessed with Japan. Wanted to fuck his sister and posted pics of himself, including nudes. He also scanned a pic of his national ID

Attached: 0n.png (625x463, 305.21K)

what about me?

what manner of not putting it seniors

Is he also this?

I'm too lazy. Add urself if u want

>/asean/
Me: based

Yes

Yes lol

Lmao

Attached: 1641001772502.png (2146x2322, 1.82M)

>7 years
More like 12

jkasjkasjka que pelado hdp

He unironically asked to some japanese to work as a spanish professor at university level in Japan

>hilo farándula
Tremendo aporte.

Sudanon: supposed doctor, mentally ill. Starts numerous threads involving race, religion or cooming. Has no personal ideology and just tries to derail the thread. Thin-skinned and pretends everyone else is a hypocrite

/brit/
Rorke - someone who shares right wing opinions
Leftypol - someone who shares right wing opinions
jf - Johnny Foreigner
FOY - Fuck off Yank

Mickey - an Irish gypsy who tarmacs the ground we walk on.
Seaside Mark - a fat fella who drinks all day and wants everyone to pity him

We also have a paki tranny but I can’t remember the name

He always follow a pattern:
First, he does some cool stuff, putting at tleast some heart in it
Then, he jumps into RPGmaker, making some bland things but still cool
Then, he forgets about it and returns back to making 3D models, which are horrible
And then, he gets depressed and starts talking about "el corchazo", which literally means suicide by gun
And to finish, he starts doing phase 1
In conclusion, he never finish projects, and it has been like this for 12 years

The holy trinity of /cum/
Ale, the suicidal tranny who hates the Japanese
Jason, a powerful necromancer who’s into Futa
And finally Ukrel, the black man who wants to he Chinese

Attached: 68A4FCAD-5C29-44A3-BFE4-34DE4C380EFD.png (1816x946, 2.85M)

european dna

what are the memes of your general?

TIMELINE OF THE GREAT THREAD WAR
>a member of gianny's discord, castigamatti, tries to doxxate ary
>ary for the first time breaks out of character and says he was going to put lawyers on it
>the next day gianny writes a long post to stop the doxxing
>castigamatti refuses and continues, it turns out that ary was posting and maybe still posts from England
>rumors about an agreement between ary and gianny and between gianny and the mods
>somebody writes that discord for years has collected information on everyone
>an user (Andrea) challenges them and is instantly doxxed on a telegram group maybe by castigamatti
>one night probably gianny invites the argentine in a private chat
>we know that an user has guessed the password but we don't know what he has read
>a new castigamanti appears with a different trip and says he wants to create a screen with the truths of the thread
>the screen proves that gianny and discord were impersonating even more characters than we thought (including feltry and deliveranon)
>the new castigator seems to be close to Ary if not Ary himself
>a doxxing campaign starts against gianny
>one of the doxxers posts a picture of a letter from him getting rid of his name
>the image comes from reddit, reading the history of the posts of those who uploaded it you understand that it could be one of the doxxers
>the doxxers search in the brands
>somebody suggests that baffetti and gianny are the same person (both beekeepers and rich)
>in some photos of baffetti from the beginning of 2018 there is a car with swiss plates and a german language diary
>gianny in the video wears traditional swiss clothing
>gianny in the meantime deletes the county and the youtube channel, someone says also the discord
>gianny or baffetti is identified with Guido Macconi, beekeeper from Ticino

I did this a week ago for a mexican...

Attached: Di0ngenes (versión definitiva).png (1283x1011, 668.79K)

ajksjaksjkajskajs
no seas malo

Nowadays is a shithole without creativity spamming 2d and asian girls

What about my memes?

Attached: 4cd2219aef24ea12a5bf04959ab96cf9_1381710222141951272.jpg (740x800, 71.12K)

Those are based

Thanks, I appreciate it

Attached: 1637611322261.jpg (1920x1080, 115.34K)

/asean/
-indo schizo posting lewds 24/7 (you can't communicate with him/them)
-viet attention whore newfag (posted his own face out of nowhere, if ignored enough will probably dox himself)
-at least 1-2 eastern european or scandinavian posters
-the baker who got doxxed
-some uni kids oldfag
-at least two medfag

/brit/ is full off foreigners now. It’s declined a lot because of this