What is the manlet cutoff in your country?

In the US I feel that 170cm or shorter is a manlet

170cm is a typical height for most women under 40 years old and over 90% of people that are 170cm are females

In the same way I feel that 180cm is the typical male height where over 90% of people that are 180cm or taller are males

Attached: kb.jpg (1578x1335, 238.46K)

5'8" realistically
6'2" if you're on the internet

I cannot visualize 170 cm

>170cm is a typical height for most women under 40 years
You wish

Attached: images - 2022-02-01T185651.206.jpg (417x530, 45.03K)

170cm is 5'7"

For US white women that are under 40 most are around 5'6" to 5'8", 168cm to 173cm, I would say 90% of US white women fall into this range

You’re the guy who posts his cock and arse on Any Forums aren’t you?

185 cm if you're a Swedish zoomer. The immigrants are around 170 cm.

No, I do not post nudes

I look up all these "does height matter" videos and it seems like videos set in places like a club or some trendy spot at night are where you'll find girls so anal about height, and most of them talk like some ghetto twitter posts and dress trashy.
The videos set at a college or a mall mostly have girls that just want a guy taller than them, some even don't care. There are a few that want 6'0 or above though.

This site completely lied to me about tall girls not being height supremacist. They're the main ones asking for 6'5 or 6'9 men. Shorter girls mostly don't care because they're short as well.

You can pretend you haven’t done it but I’ve seen you naked. You wish you were a woman.

I'm a man, and I do not recall posting any nudes

bahahahahahahaha. that's WAY shorter than the cutoff.

desu he's not that wrong, it's not rare to see zoomer white girls being 5'7
latinas and asians are small so they push that number down

Keep posting it and maybe it will become true

It keeps increasing by 1cm every time you make this thread,

It’s good to hear you left the tranny phase.

I'm op and my height is 168cm so I'm curious how far off I am from not being a manlet

I'm not trans, lol, srs

>srs

It is you.

you're average in Indonesia OP, we're all gonna make it.

I've never posted nudes though

In my country, the average height of men is 176, and women - 164. Mine is 183. As for the manlet, the dick knows what that word is.