How does it feel being black?(in your cunt?)

What are your experiences anons? How do you feel about the racism on Any Forums?

Attached: 1643166116299.jpg (690x708, 61.08K)

racism here is innocuous
even I engage in anti-black racist posting (my own race) for laughs from the replies

I would still be a loser regardless of whatever race I spawned as

it is what it is cuh frfr. sometimes i wish a was a cracka but then i remember.

dem crackas be raciss, I just wanna listen to rap and fuxk biches

For most of my life it was alright then I allowed this Peruvian knitting forum scurry into mind and lay nests if insecurity and have said and done things in which I very much regret.

>What are your experiences anons?
Nothing race related. I didn't bother anyone so nobody bothered me, and ghetto blacks stopped being mean to nerdy blacks a long time ago, now it's only if you're condescending any annoying about it.
>How do you feel about the racism on Any Forums?
Wish I could get dating advice without racists and blackedfags shitting up the thread.

The racism is painful but it fuels me to better myself. I want to be powerful enough to one day eradicate all wh*Tes.

I have never had a racist experience

That's because wh*Toid subhumanoids are cowards. IRL they say nothing but when they can hide they'll show what they really feel.

don't think so. White people were the least racist race in my high school with arabs coming in first and black people second.

I feel like it's an inescapable part of my identity that I can't ignore because nobody fucking lets me.
Even when gentrified there's no escape from the racism, and general ignorance.

Wh*Toids are actually MORE racist. Undertstand this. People who act a bit racist to your face aren't afraid to do so because they don't actually believe in the stuff they're saying, it's more of a joke to them. Wh*Toids never act racist because they're genuinely racist. They wait to go online and be anonymous to then call for genocide and other things of that nature. Don't let them fool you bro, work on yourself and stay with your brothers.

I'm happy to be born in France, life is good here.
>How do you feel about the racism on Any Forums?
At first it was a bit painful but now it's just funny

Attached: 1601486141393.jpg (600x600, 51.65K)

Dude arab people literally went around calling black people slaves and niggers and stabbed a few because they even slightly annoyed them. I dont give a shit what people say behind closed doors, the truth is most people in general are racist but i'd rather deal with someone pretending than someone calling me a nigger and a slave to my face or attacking me

>Dude arab people literally went around calling black people slaves and niggers and stabbed a few because they even slightly annoyed them.
Things that actually happened. Now I know for a FACT that you're a lying wh*Toid making shit up. I'll avenge all the people Leopold II (and may God forgives me for uttering his disgusting name) brutally tortured and killed (18 million).

Lol.

Leopold just wanted to give them purpose. Idle hands are the devil's playthings, after all.

Attached: vrpg.jpg (600x600, 42.88K)

you can do whatever you want, people will be both afraid of you and respect you, the average normie thinks black people are hard workers and both rightoids and leftists will love you

it's alright

>Idle hands are the devil's playthings, after all
Well maybe they shouldn't have been cut off of everyone's arms Carlos.