I consume so much american media that I feel confused and alienated when I go outside and converse with my fellow...

>I consume so much american media that I feel confused and alienated when I go outside and converse with my fellow countrymen
does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 9429.png (519x264, 143.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w9lmCpIzhFo
youtu.be/Lp4r7bJI4xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate brazilians, I try to stay far away from brazilian culture and people, so that is good for me

You lot speak the same language though

do cuckbongs really?

You'd feel that way no matter what you consume, sperg.

american mass media uses very simplified english so it can be broadcast to third world countries like poortugal.

Go to America or purge yourself from our genepool then

Same.

I find english slangs and mannerisms irritating and unusual

Most people here can understand classic american literature just fine
Literally the same

Only countrymen that I feel confused and alienated by is n*rtherners

No, I don't converse with my fellow countrymen.

I started talking in american to my friend and family. They disowned me so I could feel right at home

yeah sort of

This is literally a hallmark of autism

If you haven't been to the doctors about it yet you should go

I use American words like diaper, truck, garbage, trashcan, mailbox, etc. in real life because I exclusively consume American media.

Don't you guys say stuff like '10 dollar word'? They keep it simple for you. Another example is having subtitles in your film means yanks won't watch it.

I thought I was the same. Then I started going to social events again. It is literally just social isolation, and it will get worse unless you do something about it.

no we have our own language

Only NEETs and incels in my cunt would feel this way, as they live online and have no friends. Your degree of americanisation is directly proportionate with how much of a loser you are.

I unfortunately do say garbage and semi, and make a conscious effort to correct myself. But I would never say "trashcan".

Yes.

But they don't even notice, because it's spread in portuguese through t**tter, YT, ***gram, in portuguese.

Such is the fate of all terminally online incels
Many such cases

lorry was the first Britisher word that i encountered on the internet when i was a child. i think it was years before i figured out what it meant.

Using words/phrases you learn from television/media instead of from real life interaction is textbook autism, its a big marker of it when you're being tested for it

Get a diagnosis you mongs

Truer words have never been spoken, big brother. Fuck, Poortugal!

What's the Brit word for trashcan?

fuck off we're full

youtu.be/w9lmCpIzhFo
youtu.be/Lp4r7bJI4xg

Bin

Attached: pepelaugh-emote.png (300x300, 36.41K)

this lel, I have a ‘mate’ who can’t stop saying stuff like based, cringe, cucked, etc.
fucking hate him the autistic cunt

Wtf is count von count talking about bros

No. I consume more Evropean and Asian media than American.

No, always felt somewhat like that. Even the Brazilian stuff that I tend to like is somewhat not that mainstream.

So lazy I even have to copy-paste this shit for you.
>A long and uncommon word used in place of a shorter and simpler one with the intent to appear sophisticated.
Funnily enough 'ten dollar word' has now itself become a ten dollar word since 'talking like a fag' exists.