What's the top school in your country?

twitter.com/lporiginalg/status/1488197519616057346

What's the top school in your country?

Post some debates from your country's top schools.

Attached: debate.png (569x541, 303.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like some people are saying on that twitter thread, she's probably defending that because it was assigned to her as her side of the debate. She doesn't necessarily have to believe in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

She’s a Chinese agent sent to destabilise the West by polluting the minds of the youth. Simple as.

Is TikTok a Chinese weapon? Feels like it

Makes a lot of sense, she's even somewhat chinese looking

Best post

Why haven't we destroyed china yet

They're the most bigoted, aggressive country on earth

No, it's more like the outcome of being a at Woke Central® aka Oxford™ University. Not just Chinese, every single student in your colleges is a giant neoliberal leftist.

>x is -ist!
"argument" discarded

China unironically the most aggressive country on the planet. They’re imperialistic. Taking land in from India, taking island and fishing space that doesn’t belong to them, etc

Don’t really care I see East Asian women and I think ‘’damn I wanna give her my bwc’’ don’t know shit about China btw lol

this. niggas at school will 100% debate retarded shit like what constitutes a vegetable, but in this kind of setting it's at the behest of a club or class or some other gay shit and not of personal volition. will say however it's 100% hilarious that the asian chick who got dealt this side of the debate decided to show up in a cheongsam, it's like she knew it'd be a twitter clip.

>neoliberal leftist
Neoliberals are based centrists

She's dressed like the waitress from my local chinese lol

white incels want to fuck that

>giving money to the Chinese

Pic?
Is she hot?

She can pollute my mind all she wants if she's giving up that yellow pussy.

I don't think they dress like that at Chinese restaurants at all.

Truthfully, how many men would turn traitor if other countries started sending in young female spies to seduce them?

Why aren't countries doing this?

>
>

Attached: 1527355116929.jpg (960x928, 56.44K)

How would you know? You’re in Canada Didn’t China offer America like 100,000 Chinese women in the 70s