You cannot suffer in Italy

You cannot suffer in Italy

Italians be like
>Mamma mia. Imma buy-a house now! So cheap!

Attached: 47actt0btsc81.png (4592x3196, 1023.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/prostitution-polen-sexarbeit-corona-1.5003486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We were buttraped by an out of control bubble during the 2000s
We built more houses per year than Germany France and Italy together for several years, housing prices could only go down.

Hahaha, how wonderful! *commits suicide*

>Costugal

>2 room apartment in my 40k town with 0 job prospects except waiter or public school teacher is 110k
Yeah no.

Houses are a bad long-term investment unless they are in a cozy suburban near the biggest city.
European aging is almost the mass die-off point so there's gonna be empty houses everywhere.

They'll just give them to the Africans, their birth rates are still astronomical, they'll need them

27% unemployment among young people
Those who work often earn less than 1k

that's lower unemployment than for young people in Poland and 1k euro a month is better than what doctors make here. You literally can't suffer in Italy

Despite them getting more expensive, they also get smaller.

just like my cock whenever i see german women in brothels

cost of life etc. 1k is literally nothing

The house are getting cheaper only in the countryside and because no one wants to move there
In the cities i think prices are getting higher and higher

only in Milan

Good for you then, you won’t see them in brothels. Your will see your gf and sisters there tho, they flood this country on mass.

1k is fucking nothing in Italy, rent in a big city (ie the only place where you might have a chance at getting a job) is at least 400 euros per month.

This. I got 5 acres in Sicily for 18000

i suffer
old people keep dying, young people keep leaving, new houses/apartments keep getting built
somehow, the prices keep rising forever
at this point, i will go squat in the nature reserve

>acres
yikes

>they flood this country en mass
your cope is immesurable. Only 3rd world MENA low IQ would want to move to Germany

i dont have a sister or a gf, why do you think I go to brothels?

Is that bad?

Same in Spain.
The graph OP posted shows the average price for a home went down but ib most places where people want to live, like cities, it has gone up

This, at least Polish women have some decency and whore themselves out in the UK

Are you braindead? Youth unemployment here is around 9%

I didn't know Malta used retarded anglo measurements instead of good old and reliable m2 and hectares

>polish women
>decency
no

wykopek spotted

PHEW
I thought you meant there was some something wrong with the purchase not the unit of measurement used

lmao, no I'm happy for you and good luck with it m8

sueddeutsche.de/politik/prostitution-polen-sexarbeit-corona-1.5003486
Pretty sad to even deny it at this point, but not expected from a Polish guy. There are numerous articles about it. If it wasn’t for corona it would even be a bigger amount.

proset bro, I'm also contemplating buying some land abroad. the situation here is pretty bad