Are you forced to dance for the entertainment of boomers like an animal in your job in your country?

Are you forced to dance for the entertainment of boomers like an animal in your job in your country?

Attached: 1643742929616.webm (960x540, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=iR1jzExZ9T0
youtube.com/watch?v=kICGtnGjndU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is why my dad didn't want me to take a job at a soulless fast food or supermarket place.

i was for a few weeks but i never did it and i quit that shit job after getting shit on by a faggot for not doing the dance shit.
it should be against the law to force people to embarasse themselve while working already shit jobs

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

they haven't done this in years
and this is still an every day thread

>literally shucking and jiving

Attached: 1635884329917.png (500x913, 230K)

>they haven't done this in years
source? there is tons of walmarts, and while some managers may do it, some dont'.
I don't see how you could possibly konw every walmart out there.

Do Mexicans really?

>i quit that shit job after getting shit on by a faggot for not doing the dance shit.
>it should be against the law to force people to embarasse themselve while working already shit jobs

Based, I wish I had the balls to stand up to the assholes at my horrible fast food job

No but as I went to a touristic town here my dumbass father beelined for the single Johnny Rockets I've ever seen in Brazil instead of an actual restaurant and the workers did that dumb dance every 15 minutes.
The workers were either well trained to look the part or they genuinely seemed to enjoy it though.

No but I'm forced to do all sorts of things

youtube.com/watch?v=iR1jzExZ9T0

we have to preserve western civilization!

youtube.com/watch?v=kICGtnGjndU

Attached: 1596847865898.jpg (510x467, 29.33K)

SOVL

Yes. That franchise always comes to mind when I see these wagie threads. Still the one time I've seen such a phenomenon live, both here and in the US.

No

desu its waaaaay better than the walmart one, at least this one is just dancing to normal music
walmart dances are actual religious rituals to the god of capitalism were they sing about loving their job and working hard for low pay

They probably get tips too so it's kinda like being a stripper when you think about it.

Attached: 1536977770041.png (473x454, 6.74K)

yes, look for "flashmob carrefour" on youtube

JE SUIS L OS DE MON EPEE

I am forced to do daily and weekly quests so I can unlock one of the costumes I didn't want

well you still get paid for it the same money as if you were packing shelves, what's the matter?