Spanish sounds really ugly

Mexicans are rebulding my neighbor's house, and every day Im subjected to:

>Tapate puputa tenenga neqete paco tucapo cabarabaza chuchupa puqeno buracho zapato

Spanish sounds nonwhite, possibly aborginal or subsaharan, as annoying as what filipinos speak. Whoever thinks its sounds romantic, better than other european languages is a fucking retard.

Attached: 61-7ZqMkUjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1000, 91.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1edvWDAaOGk&t=72s
youtube.com/watch?v=2JeDB7RCuMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ese sentimiento cuando no tucapo chuchupa

and yet your kids will speak it

Attached: 157871CC-5B4D-4FB8-AC6A-E5C1BCE725BB.jpg (320x290, 21.65K)

here we see spanish as exotic and sophisticated but that might just be an excuse for us to learn spanish to go to shagaluf

Spanish is the most beautiful modern European language. English is the worst.

Speaker of an annoying ugly languages really do back each other up

Quimiene chupo chapo que gomez buribe?

huitzilipochtltchltltltchitl

that's not spanish you fucking retard, how dare you represent that mexican trash with the Spanish flag you pig

Chapalupa chingoñingo tuqui tuqui huasitango tawantinsuyu chipotule

All forms of Spanish sound the same, yours just sounds more lispy and homosexual. Not falling for the "but muh Castillian European Spanish sounds elegant" meme

you have never heard real spanish

Im first gen chi and already cany speak it. Mexicans get assimilated

I have. It sounds the same as any other form of Spanish, just gayer, more lispy and with more guttural Arab sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=1edvWDAaOGk&t=72s

Stop caring. It's just some American parading his ignorance.

I'm first gen Dominican and I can still speak it. You're just fat and retarded

Argentinian/Uruguayan Spanish is the best spanish

Attached: 1642815001182.jpg (657x527, 55.37K)

>Spanish sounds really ugly
>Mexicans are rebulding my neighbor's house, and every day Im subjected to:
>>Tapate puputa tenenga neqete paco tucapo cabarabaza chuchupa puqeno buracho zapato
>Spanish sounds nonwhite, possibly aborginal or subsaharan, as annoying as what filipinos speak. Whoever thinks its sounds romantic, better than other european languages is a fucking retard.

Attached: 1642905551956.png (553x522, 271.9K)

There's a 50% chance you speak it poorly and insert english words into your Spanish

//\\
where did you find this picture of me

mucho taco
chimichanga

Get used to it, es tu futuro.

>Tapate puputa tenenga neqete paco tucapo cabarabaza chuchupa puqeno buracho zapato
im sorry user, that was me

it's a gorgeous language when spoken by real Spaniards, it sounds like a refined version of Italian:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JeDB7RCuMg

you're listening to poor day laborers who probably dropped out of school in the 7th grade.

El JAGVAR Mexicano hace temblar la cola de los güeritos puñeteros con su mera presencia AJUAJUAJUAJUA ayyy andale andale arriba arriba

I like Colombian area Spanish as well. I realized my disdain for Spanish growing up was more because I strongly associated it with trashy poor Central American immigrants. When I started watching Narcos I really enjoyed their dialect.

so. much. this

>it's a gorgeous language when spoken by real Spaniards

Lmao, no. Not falling for this stupid meme. If I heard Spaniards speaking irl, I wouldn't be able to tell if they were Latinos or Europeans because it's the same crap language

>, it sounds like a refined version of Italian

Italian sounds like shit too, literally a meme language with vowels at the end of every word. Spanish and Italian are better than Portuguese, though. The only good sounding Romance languages are French and Romanian

I don't who is more retarded, if OP or spanish butthurt about us not speaking "real spanish"

lmao

Attached: whiteonly.png (1200x760, 681.8K)

romanian sounds like italian pretty much, stop baiting
meh, mexican spanish is not the worst dialect but it's close
the superior sudacoid accent is argentinian