In third world country, if you turn 18 your dad will bring you to a chainsmoking worn out prostitute (yes...

in third world country, if you turn 18 your dad will bring you to a chainsmoking worn out prostitute (yes, the one he cheats on your mother with) to have you lose your virginity

Attached: ElicDB4XgAEP8ua.jpg (900x1200, 170.92K)

Thirdies will tell you straight to your face that they suffer.

being eskimo brothers with your dad is pretty sovlfvl THOUGH

In brapzil, he'll take you to a whorehouse

>eskimo

I have notified democratic party leaders, ADL and antifa of your blatant use of slurs. They might take action or they might leave you be. Just know that next time you should use the more inclusive term "indigenous alaskan brothers"

Who is this whore?

This is what we used to do a long time ago in Spain as well. And even younger, at 15 or so. And I can hardly say it's a bad thing.

If you let your son be a clueless virgin, he will be manipulated and walked all over by all kinds of women for the rest of his life.
Why would you let him suffer? It's better than letting your kid be a minecraft-playing manchild.

Not true
He took me to a massage parlor and the lady sucked my dick
That's it

did you enjoy it?

Yes

what happened to this bitch? did twitter ban her?

>alaskan
umm is that canadian and greenlandic indigenous first nations peoples erasure? sorry sweetie but when you notified them, they logged your IP and address and are en route to YOUR location. see you in jail, chud

Who is it

>nooooo you can't just keep your innocuousness
>NOOOO you have to have your sense of wonder defiled by street filth
>NOOOOOOO!! you can't just play a sandbox video game past the age of 12, because...because it's CRINGE okay?! you have to like hunting and fishing like a MAN!

he says, from his dimly lit depressing apartment on a weekday evening hunched over at his cumstained computer

i've forgotten more girls than you'll ever fuck in your life and i play minecraft at the ripe old age of 27, cope faggot spainiard. I usually idolize and glorify any country that's not america as being smarter and cooler than us, but not the spanish. you guys are bitter, whiny little contrarian faggots and you're the reason why, people like you

get this, if you came here you'd be treated like a fucking mexican

She deactivated her account, but I think she's still active in a private acc.

Some Twitter "leftoid"

fucking a hooker doesn't cure someone of being a simp lmao what the hell? in fact it often makes it so a man doesn't even know how to sleep with a woman without paying her

Okay, okay, but quit being a manchild. It's pathetic.

wow that guy is seething

also my gf
she's perfect

What happened to her is her twitter closed?

Her nudes are incredibly disappointing.

Didn’t she get blacked?

Post them or source!!!???

>THOUGH

Attached: thoughjak02.png (463x489, 74.71K)