/CUM/ CANADA U.S.A. AND MEXICO

GILBERT GOTTFRIED EDITION

Attached: OOO WOO WOO.jpg (1200x800, 283.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/off-duty-nypd-officer-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-brutal-road-rage-assault-brooklyn-da/ar-AATn4FI?ocid=msedgntp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1617047647929.jpg (600x566, 29.38K)

what's a fumo?

plushy anime doll

like a funk pop?

no, you ntiwit. a Doll

Attached: 1614446623065.png (270x300, 136.89K)

this is the thread

ok.

So anyways, why aren;t there more anime like ghost in the shell where the main characters are actual adults instead of high schoolers?

grow up and buy a nice bjd doll

big head big eyes collectible shelf-filler
looks like a funko pop to me

because operator/mecha died because of dumb weebs and CGDCT

Because anime is for pedophiles. That’s why they become troons so they can creep on children in the girls bathroom

same reason why hollywood stopped making cool gangster flicks and started making capeshit. blue screens are the new babysitters.

t. has a very smooth brained understanding of anime

Attached: 1618194933059.png (1081x743, 1.19M)

everyone deep down wishes they were a qt girl

I purchased two FUMOS. One will go to the girl I like. Mine will likely end up on the floor under my desk until I move out

jason tier post

i dont know why some people are so rude. I really hate that, it seems to be a regional thing. Some people just have no manners at all.

>seems to be a regional thing
based on?

Me except I don’t say anything just ugly inside and out

deez nuts

experience. In some places people are on average more polite, and in some places on average most people are rude as fuck. I think it sort of spreads, where if someone is rude to you, you're more likely to be rude to the next person you interact with and eventually everyone is an asshole to each other.
What is the topic of discussion here on /cum/?

Attached: cum.jpg (480x348, 45.53K)

Jason tier post

don't care, didn't read

imagine being the towel boy for /CUM/

Attached: 1622992275996.png (1280x720, 887.68K)

based model minority:

msn.com/en-us/news/crime/off-duty-nypd-officer-charged-with-hate-crimes-in-brutal-road-rage-assault-brooklyn-da/ar-AATn4FI?ocid=msedgntp

Captcha: WYT4A (White For All)

i kept a cum rag for awhile, as a teen, i also jerked off on my bedroom door.