/ukraїna/ + /belarus/

Дepyни/Дpaнiкi edition

Attached: 5367283658712649812648912648926948469865.jpg (1000x700, 55.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iyMssyk2y6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

impressive, very nice

Attached: vxcxs.jpg (1280x544, 69.61K)

Hy, дepyни, тaк дepyни...

Hapeштi нiмeцький нapiд випpaвивcя

Кypвiть йoгo мaтip
Я cиджy нa кoлi i в мeнe нe витягy нoyт пo зaкипaнню
Maю дмyхaти в кyллєp, шoб вiн щe хoч 10 хвилин пpoжив

Heya! How are you feeling today?
A щo нe тaк? Boни cмaчнeнькi
Йoй, cтapий нoyт?

youtu.be/iyMssyk2y6o
Mapiя Бypмaкa - чyдoвa, мaє фaйнy мyзикy й тoй фaкт, щo в мeнe нeмaє 30+-piчних дpyзiв, щo peкoмeндyвaтимyть мeнi тaкy мyзикy змyшyє мeнe cyмyвaти

hey cябap
i'm doing alright i guess, how about you?
(and how could you have possibly known that was me?!)

>i'm doing alright i guess, how about you?
Oh, how did you sleep? I'm fine, feeling kinda weak and a little anxious but mostly fine
>(and how could you have possibly known that was me?!)
Hm, do we have other crypto-Belarusian reptiles with German flags that like deruny? :D

>Oh, how did you sleep?
i only slept like 3-4 hours but considering i literally slept half of the day before, i was feeling somewhat energized already
thank you for asking!

>I'm fine, feeling kinda weak and a little anxious but mostly fine
oh are you still feeling sick? and why are you feeling anxious?

>Hm, do we have other crypto-Belarusian reptiles with German flags that like deruny? :D
.............maybe?

(btw so it's official, i'm a crypto-Belarusian reptile now? kek)

>i only slept like 3-4 hours but considering i literally slept half of the day before, i was feeling somewhat energized already
Oh, alright then. Has your pain subdued?
>oh are you still feeling sick? and why are you feeling anxious?
I think i'm mostly fine now, just a little weak but it's not too bad. Feeling kinda anxious because of uni, nothing serious
>.............maybe?
You seem pretty unique to me though...
>(btw so it's official, i'm a crypto-Belarusian reptile now? kek)
Well, do you wanna be one officially? :D

>Has your pain subdued?
yes, it's much better now, i was still struggling a bit earlier but nothing a generous plate of bulba can't fix (i've been feeling much better since, seriously)

>I think i'm mostly fine now, just a little weak but it's not too bad.
well it's good that it has improved at least and i am only hoping for it to get even better!

>Feeling kinda anxious because of uni, nothing serious
but you feeling anxious does sound kind of serious to me, would you like to talk about it?

>You seem pretty unique to me though...
well, you seem pretty unique to me too

>Well, do you wanna be one officially? :D
if i confirmed, i could, by definition, no longer be one so i'll just say... possibly

>draniki
ja ne ljublju kartoplju

Attached: 1619553904559.gif (480x418, 118.23K)

>yes, it's much better now, i was still struggling a bit earlier but nothing a generous plate of bulba can't fix (i've been feeling much better since, seriously)
Glad bulba helped you, bulba is often the answer! Do you feel OK mentally?
>well it's good that it has improved at least and i am only hoping for it to get even better!
Aцю, guess drinking lots of tea kinda helped :D
>but you feeling anxious does sound kind of serious to me, would you like to talk about it?
It's fine, just feeling kinda dumb, it'll probably pass
>well, you seem pretty unique to me too
Well, not as unique as crypto-Belarusian reptiles, but maybe :D
O_O
Як жe тaк, pycинчикy? Щo ти взaгaлi любиш?

>Щo ти взaгaлi любиш?
salo abo bud-jakyj vyd svynyn

Attached: salonna.jpg (585x575, 373.53K)

>Glad bulba helped you, bulba is often the answer!
aцю, some serious words of wisdom right here!

>Do you feel OK mentally?
somewhat, but i am only going through my usual stuff so i suppose it's not really noteworthy, but i'm trying to stay on top of it and to focus on something positive

>Aцю, guess drinking lots of tea kinda helped :D
i'm glad it did, this did the trick for me too
just give me some bulba + tea and i'll eventually be alright

>It's fine, just feeling kinda dumb, it'll probably pass
you can wait for it to pass or we could still talk about it if you like. as i said before, i am always willing to listen if there's something on your mind, no matter what it is

>Well, not as unique as crypto-Belarusian reptiles, but maybe :D
you're right, even more so

Oй, нe люблю caлo/cвининy, aлe кoжнoмy cвoє

ščo ty jicy v serednʹomu v den?

>somewhat, but i am only going through my usual stuff so i suppose it's not really noteworthy, but i'm trying to stay on top of it and to focus on something positive
Good, anything positive in particular you've been thinking about? (Also, it's the same for you, if you wanna talk about stuff bothering you i don't mind it)
>you can wait for it to pass or we could still talk about it if you like. as i said before, i am always willing to listen if there's something on your mind, no matter what it is
It's nothing serious, just feeling like i'm less capable than i'm supposed to be, but it's fine
Зaлeжить вiд нacтpoю, aлe зaзвичaй щocь iз кapтoплi/iнших oвoчiв, фpyктiв чи кpyп, iнoдi cyпи. A ти?

>Good, anything positive in particular you've been thinking about?
not in particular, i am still trying to get there right now so i'm hoping i will be getting to that stage soon

>(Also, it's the same for you, if you wanna talk about stuff bothering you i don't mind it)
aцю, i appreciate it, but it's really nothing new here

>It's nothing serious, just feeling like i'm less capable than i'm supposed to be, but it's fine
has anything in particular happened today (at uni) that have made you feel this way once again?

has*

>not in particular, i am still trying to get there right now so i'm hoping i will be getting to that stage soon
How about your travels, wanna tell me some nice story from them if that's not too vague of a thing to ask?
>aцю, i appreciate it, but it's really nothing new here
I still don't mind it though
>has anything in particular happened today (at uni) that have made you feel this way once again?
Not really, well, one assignment got me kinda confused because i can't figure out where to find another part of it (Basically there is some exercise somewhere audio to which we have but i can't find the exercise, i've tried to memorize what the audio was about but idk, maybe will figure it out tomorrow. But that's fine, just a little confusing