Why is this country so irrelevant culturally...

Why is this country so irrelevant culturally? The richest and most populous state in the world but most of people would struggle to list more than 3 cities from there or even one movie or song.

Attached: Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1280x853, 7.86K)

because their commie revolution wiped out any "culture" they had, because it was "bourgeois" or some shit. And the same govt didn't do anything to promote any real culture other than disgusting copies of Russian realism

The people is poor and their big cities lack inspiring culture. Authoritarian countries that try to dictate culture, commedy etc just manages to produce cringe

Soulless

They aren't irrelevant culturally, it's just that their culture is related to tradition, harmony and order, which doesn't have really the same appeal and dynamism as the western cultural machine

But it's not true, they have a huge music or movie industry, just for some reason the world isn't interested in it, while it gets obsessed over Japanese or Korean stuff which is basically the same style just with worse quality and less money

But there's a big difference. I have seen some decent chinese movies but they are so heavily reliant on CGI and shit for farmers that have never seen a movie before or gone to school and many times they use movies to puch obvious propaganda. Western propaganda is cringe too but when it's done by the chink government it is much more obvious

Genshin Impact is doing pretty well

Who do you think control the media ?

I like china because i can buy cheap stuff from chinese amazon

>but most of people would struggle to list more than 3 cities from there or even one movie or song.
all people can do this

>The richest
America is still richer despite having a much smaller population

The world is not interested in tradition and orderliness, they much prefer being brainwashed with ahistorical kike brainwashing that inevitably leads them to living in a bugman soy meat and pod apartment world.

At first I thought I'd be able to pass OP's "test", but the only places I can think of are Shanghai and Beijing; and then I find out Shanghai isn't even a city.
I have heard about Bloodshed on Wolf Mountain.
As for songs, the only one I know is The Love of Boat Trackers; but that's kind of a meme song, sometimes referred to as Xiao Mei Mei.

Cope sinophile. You can yell "brainwashing" all you want but people still won't got to Chinese movies.

Tradition can be beautiful if done right, the problem with art is that when it becomes a tool of something it starts to lose its purity and becomes shallow, the West different from China, despite its flaws, still has space for individuals to create their own world and their own view about what they think reality is, which is completely different from a society that needs everyone to comply to a certain mindset or a certain way of life.

but what he says is right regardless

they still use tiktok and fentanyl. That will get the 5-50 yo demographic covered. COVID takes care of the rest.

When did I say watch Chinese movies, you illiterate monkey? Those are brainwashing too. Their literature, is of course, very excellent.

Modern chinese tradition and orderliness is a facade for the CCP to hold on power which is why it comes off as fake and soulless. Also this

And China doesn't? The CCP isn't all powerful in the south, and Taiwan is still essentially Chinese.

>chinese communists destroyed all their culture which is why we need to bring them free markets and democrac-

Attached: 1643734674915.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

all swedes are drones. how ironic

why are you guys so insecure? If you guys want to make people to like China, stop taking everything so seriously, you are going to drive people away this away.

Talk about Chinese culture, the beautiful things about China, how China was super humanist and had freedom of religion when Europe was basically stuck in the middle ages and other stuff.

If you want to conquer the Western heart you need to understand it, not force it

literally the answer is that china has shit taste. everything they produce is lobotomized, and everything they consume is equally retarded. china's taste for media is just the most retarded shit other countries produce.
haven't you seen how much they love marvel movies? they GENUINELY love capeshit, not in the "oh, marvel made a movie, i guess i have to go watch it because i have to be ready to talk about it with my friends and i'm a slave to disney" way that most people tend to watch it. they actually fucking love it.
even so, they could probably propagate their trash overseas if they weren't so shit at PR. but that's the other problem. their PR is fucking horrific. as american vassal states, japan and korea have basically nothing to do except try to spread their culture abroad. they live and die by their PR. china doesn't.

Tiktok and Genshin will win more people to China than the intellectual approach. China doesn't need Any Forums bugmen.

i'm pretty sure half the people playing genshin impact think it's japanese. same goes with all the other gacha shit made in china.

Ok then, enjoy being spammed and ignored

most chinese are brainwashed to the point that anything somewhat critical of china is a personal attack and literally a repeat of the age of humiliation

see only a zhang would think that a ripoff of vine and an anime game is somehow superior chinese culture

>China doesn't allow its citizens free internet interaction with the rest of the world, so unlike americans, euros or indians even, so you don't feel the soft power of the average chinese
>Its media is heavily censored and controlled limiting large swaths of art and cinema
>china in general is more inward looking as a nation and doesn't like too participate in the cross cultural exchange that would promote it

this
Movies aren't art, they're consumer products.

I can't read or speak Latin at all.
Does it mean Latin language is irrelevant?
Of course not.
Come on, Pola.
It's just you are ignorant.

Give mah cow back

Any Chinese culture that reached elsewhere was actually Hong Kong and that's over now.