What do you think of Austria and its posters Any Forums?

What do you think of Austria and its posters Any Forums?

Attached: at.gif (16x11, 353)

the one's on Any Forums are more cancerous than the elephant's foot, the ones here are just germans in behaviour but slightly less autistic.

Horrendous

Maybe rotating their flag 90 degrees could remove their schizophrenia

Attached: 1630168431034.jpg (1232x821, 706.82K)

Vienna was very nice
I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to an Austrian and he was also very nice
Overall: nice

I don't get what this picture is supposed to be parodying. Our shitty vax laws or our anti vax schizos.
Not to be that guy but Vienna isn't the true austria. Real Austrian are dumb and mean. And like really fat.

They are German

The retardation of Francis for "muh >>> & british shekels" and its consequences have been a disaster for human race.

Attached: LOOK AT DIS DOOOODE.jpg (1000x1000, 112.47K)

Butthurt posters

Austrians in this site are either schizos or balkanoids.
They should stop the larp and fully join Germany, Vienna should be their capital anyway

that just makes them a pedophile

germans without the self hating and less autistic

I've seen you post a few times. Why are you so obsessed with Franz I founder of the Austrian Empire and last Emperor of the HRE?

His retardation killed HRE while setting the stage of downfall of Austrian Empire and House of Habsburg.

Attached: 1643460830085.png (946x650, 19.43K)

There's that one crazy guy who shills for russia and China and seems to be either completly crazy or a giant troll. I mean I come here to only shipost but that guy is on another level.

Attached: 1628967565822.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

>His retardation killed HRE
Napoleon killed the HRE and more generally enlightenment, nationalism and the french revolution did.
>while setting the stage of downfall of Austrian Empire and House of Habsburg
lol what? He founded the Austrian Empire are you really blaming him for WW1?

>Napoleon killed the HRE
He wasn't the one insisting about fighting for british shekels which later forced FRANCIS to absolve it.
>more generally enlightenment, nationalism
Better than losing a battle embarrassingly and then giving up german territories.
>french revolution
lol wut? Those retards couldn't even win their own war declared out of autism until Napoleon did their job.
>He founded the Austrian Empire
Which was out of fear that Napoleon might crown himself HRE ruler but all in all it wasn't bad, BUTT
>blaming him for WW1
Supremacy of britain and "muh german empire" autism of Prussians which resulted in WW1 are direct results of coalition victory in Napoleonic Wars.

Attached: just fuck my shit up.png (640x960, 969.63K)

Funnily enough I'm sincere 95% of the times when I'm on int

I don't know about Austria but I hate most Austrian posters. Most of them are really fucking toxic and god damn annoying.

is this a case of the other 25%?

>fighting for british shekels
you seem to conveniently forget that napoleon was trying to take over europe lol
you blame him for fighting against napoleon with british help and disolving the HRE cause Napoleon would have made it a French vassal anyway.
>Supremacy of britain and "muh german empire" autism of Prussians which resulted in WW1 are direct results of coalition victory in Napoleonic Wars.
so what? Napoleon attacked and the British offered to help since it was in both interest to contain France albeit for different reasons... How could he have foreseen it anyway it's mostly a result of the rapid industrialisation of the later 19th century. France used to be a great power keeping up with britain until way later as evidenced by the great fear the british had from the french navy until pretty much germany formed and became the number one threat.

Based Persian

Austrian girl hit on my brother in front of his soon to be wife. I am ugly and had to watch that go down for an entire dinner. I would give anything to not be ugly. Austrians seemed very nice overall but then german tourists stole me and my sister's chocolate at a grocery store.
that was an odd vacation. But not a bad one

Why would I lie? Anonymity is one of the greatest advantages of image boards

you have that one edgy autist spamming about how he hates southrons who is pretty endearing all things considered
other than that, pretty normal overall

Austrians strike me as antisocial schizos who are very hateful and racist by default. When I visited Vienna when I was 10, I saw some Austrian youths kicking a homeless guy and laughing.

balkaners aren't austrian
vienna isn't austrian
city people are anti social by default