How does this Albanian weed look like to you?

how does this Albanian weed look like to you?

Attached: buds.jpg (720x960, 78.35K)

Smoking is sinful. Slap your mother in the face.

Not very good. How much did you pay for it?

You posted this already

Congratulations, you are a badass for smoking weed user, I'm proud of you. Thug life.

something like 8usd each gram
what does it lack?

ah kinder surprise

Its mid - not very densely packed and no color. Probably grown in someone's backyard. Beware of seeds and stems. It'll get you high for sure but if someone said 8usd a gram for that in my city I'd laugh at them.
Happy smoking OP

Looks like plain open air grown albo rat shit.
The cash you save on it instead of buying some quality will have to go for more juices and other stuff for detox.

Heh heh... Vegan dookie.

I vaped some on it on my vaporizer and it was a fine high yesterday
will vape again now

Attached: alb.jpg (720x960, 163.94K)

what vaporizer do you use?
i have a Mighty

boundless cfx my first one I am a beginner for sure but it is decent for its price
mighty was too expensive for me

how bad does mighty smell by the way? and is it one of the top vaporizers out there?

I've had a Flowermate v5 Nano, a 2020 dynavap, and the Mighty
They all smell but I think because the mighty has the largest bowl it does smell quite a bit, but I have an activated carbon bag that I keep it in
The Mighty+ was released last year, and the Crafty+ the year before so every now and then you can find cheap Mighty and Plentys in stock

>vaporisers
I prefer traditional methods

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 95.2K)

Nothing wrong with it, would smoke this Albanian weed and- OH MY GOD IT'S LACED WITH PCP THE SPIDERS BACK

it looks like it\s full of albanian ass fumes , cuz thats how they smuggle it across the border . The next time you inhale it , just think how it was pressed under some smelly , hairy albanian ass , just dripping in ass sweat . I heard that's what makes it soo strong

do you think relatively new army filters could hide most of the smell if you inhale through them?

Weed/10
Hope you didn't pay too much for it. Shit literally grows in the ground and it's about half as valuable as gold per gram.

is PCP a deliriant? isn't it a dangerous and addictive dissociative?

It looks reasonable for 8 USD/gram

I paid like 8usd per gram
based gravity bong
by the way your weed turns to a dark color too right like mine? and I think I've read you can use this weed for edibles

I should also say that regular cleaning does help with the smell. Just disassemble the cooling chamber and let it soak in rubbing alcohol every so often then scrub with warm water

>8usd/g
Kinda jelly. For small amounts hydroponic weed can sell for up to 20usd/g.