Anyone else get annoyed when Greeks or Russians reply to your post in their weird stupid moon rune language...

Anyone else get annoyed when Greeks or Russians reply to your post in their weird stupid moon rune language? I can't read that

Attached: 2335345345.png (600x400, 207.71K)

Τι ακριβώς εννοείς Ανων;

Τι ακριβώς εννοείς Ανων;

WHAT IS HE SAYING NOW

Hи paзy тaкoгo нe зaмeчaл

Πως;
Τι;
Ε;
Γιατί έτσι;

>all those semicolons
Greeks be like let's make our language like C++

гpyбo

κρινγε, νασεδ, σεεθ, κοπε, διλατε, ινσελ

дa нeт

>Δεν ξέρει τη σημασία του ερωτιματικού
Οι Αμερικάνοι όντως το κάνουν αυτό

鸡饭

C# won

you too

How long have you been browsing here? If you've been here longer than one year and you do not at least know what sounds the Greek and Cyrillic letters represent, you're a failure at being an Any Forumsellectual. Nobody expects you to actually know meaning without study of course, but a letter is just a letter, and you could master them right now today with free phone apps.

γαμώ τον μαύρο γορίλα νέγρη

>go to /polsat/
>smash my head against the keyboard and post it
>they start replying to me

Attached: file.png (550x503, 192.08K)

how do russians feel knowing that there is an american reading all of your posts and sounding them out in his head even though he doesn't speak russian

Probably the same thing you feel when these drunk bydlos try to use English here.

at least they're trying to engage with the language instead of just mechanically sounding out posts that are meaningless to them

好吃啦

Are you suggesting that it's bad or that I'm somehow insulting them by the fact that I made the effort to learn the few dozen simple characters they write with?

i'm suggesting that it's pointless and kind of silly, especially when actually learning foreign languages is such a rewarding activity

I'm better with Greek than I am with Russian btw, despite there being way more Russians. I'm a historyfag and into classical shit so just more exposure.

>actually learning foreign languages is such a rewarding activity
I do this too, fren. My French is passable and would quickly become fluent with immersion. I'm also almost finished with unit 3 (of 4) of duolingo Turkish. Also took Persian at school (was going to continue that on Duo but they don't have it, started Turkish instead on a whim and have stuck with it) so I can read the sand squiggles better than Cyrillic but pronunciation in Arabic still makes little sense to me.

>mechanically sounding out posts that are meaningless to them
You can catch more this way than I think you realize, kinda like if you don't really speak Spanish (or whatever) but you know a few words then you might realize somebody is talking about you or whatever.