Just found out about foreigner's perception of india

just found out about foreigner's perception of india

Attached: 1627390608522.jpg (1080x1082, 74.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mBBqJVhh7jM
i.4cdn.org/gif/1643636675518.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good morning bloody bastard bitch bhenchod sir

Do Indians think foreigners like them ? I always see Indians saying love from India or telling everyone theyre indian as if that was impressive lol

good morning motherchud

I don't care. I like Indians and love curry. Also the poor shit ones are still in India so we only get the good ones here. Thanks for the cheap bulk spices!

""Perception"
U mea reality

*ahem*
Your former kingdoms glorified elitism so much that your lowest ranked people can inflict indignity by mere contact. Physical or social.
Castes still exist today, saying otherwise is disingenuous and facetious.
Your society is so large and inefficient that the great Ganges is a glorified above ground sewer.
You blame all of your problems on your poor while exalting your rich to near untouchable status, fucking ironic.
Your religions are essentially power level wanks and boil down to bitchy slap fights.
Your overuse of terms of respect have made you believe any problem or scandal can be solved with niceties.
Your food is comically terrible and your women are some kind of cryptid.

And that perception is a nation rich in history, culture, art, religion and philosophy that has made unmatched contributions to the world.

I am an INDIA respecter. Good morning.

Attached: indian gigachad.jpg (600x1028, 42.25K)

youtu.be/mBBqJVhh7jM

New scambaiter just dropped

if it helps you: we like Pakistan even less

why you scam my tech support you blody bastard bhenchod

this, they hate us!!! how will we recover!!

same with brazilians lmao

PIG

shut fuck up bloody bastard bitch you fucking you blandard bhenchod bloody bastard

That's the problem, if all the good ones leave India, India will never develop into a 1st world country.

Attached: india.jpg (1800x1800, 1.16M)

Except not all of them are leaving and they are creating startups with multiples are unicorns already. If anything, it's the red tape that is holding them down. It's also hard to do business there as a foreigner so they don't get foreign investment.

86% of gen z and millennial Chinese citizens think the rest of the world loves China.

This stuff tends to happen when a society is detached from the rest of the world. Here in the US for example the vast majority of Republicans (half the country) think the rest of the world love Americans.

Interesting, because I'm an INDIA respecter too. Good morning sir

Attached: 1631685400688.png (508x508, 302.11K)

People like sharing where they're from, do Euros really not make small talk?

I love India
t. Indian Street Cat

Attached: 1643707122963.png (1280x720, 1M)

i like the orange turban bros
i.4cdn.org/gif/1643636675518.webm

No more Javelin anti-tank missiles for you.

i did not need to see this