Difference between 3rd world and 1st world countries

>Yeah dude you can sell hot sauce and tacos on the side of the road who cares lol.
You want to make an addition to your house and rent it out? It's your land, lol. Have fun.
Huh? You want to fill a pothole outside your house? Wow, thanks. Go ahead

Attached: 5F859069-7278-4CF3-8F13-CCB1AF856396.jpg (1900x1425, 509.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A51XH7C8Xv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god i wish altchans were better

At least we're free

That place is Coyoacan

Attached: coyoacan.png (1366x624, 1.55M)

>Yeah dude you can sell hot sauce and tacos on the side of the road who cares lol.

aint that simple, I can bet anything you want that guy with his elotes stand has to pay everyone from local criminals, city people and their cops and other local food stand organization for that spot and for no one to bother him.

freedom aint free, we need regulations its for our own good!

I say that as s1 who lived in Morocco and South Africa. It was basically like this but each with their own system. Just because it looks simple its not. """"""3rd world"""""""" countries only seem simpler because of the lack of paperwork but thats replaced by word of mouth and local chieftains being their version of the taxman.
When i was in said countries i could listen for hours to taxi drivers and restaurant owners talking about the problems they had with the folks i talked about. Literally "The Wire" type of social interactions minus the blood and guns (most of the time)

he described Brazil

So the key to becoming 1st world is state regulation?

Yep. Just take a look at North Korea, the richest, most developed country in the world.

So how is that deregulation working out for you?

My curry started regulating these niggas too, they had to close their karts and now are unemployed lmao

My city*

Difference between 3rd world and first is actually how fast and non coporrupt bureaucracy is.
In a first world the state would handle him a permit in like 2 weeks
In Brazil he would to have to wait ,months and then bribe some niggas to get the permit
Or he would simply have to go out of buiseness

dude i just LOVE third world street food

Attached: 1500644781066.webm (220x400, 2.87M)

But street food is pure SOVL
youtube.com/watch?v=A51XH7C8Xv0

How does taxation work in this chaos?

Oh, then you burn my country, bro

It doesn't, it's the ultimate libertarian paradise.

Yeah but the super kind nanny big brother state NEEDS you to wait in line to get the permit and pay taxes, other wise they will simply close your shit living you in the gutter.
This has happend in my city
Same happened when Brazil regulated uber eats, making uber eats leave Brazil and in the fucking the delivery guy.

Doritos Locos

In the end*

>NOOOOOO YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH ZONING AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL AND GET THE LAND SURVEYED AND YOU NEED TO FILE AS A LANDOWNER AND WE NEED TO TAX YOU MORE FOR IT AND YOU NEED TO BE INSPECTED AND AND AND
Ay wtf

I didn't know Brazil was first world

This. In the end this retarded policy only ends up fucking the poor dude that wants to sell his stuff to get by. """Regulation""" only fucks small buisnesses and poor peopl

The mob rules the street so you have to pay them in order to maintain that spot.

Firsties will NEVER experience this

Attached: sovl.png (720x420, 468.43K)