Americans

americans
what happens here ?

Attached: Ekran Alıntısı.png (463x578, 119.27K)

To be honest, sometimes I forget that the west coast exists.

Was there in September
It’s really nice but the Indians are grim
Want to go back soon

To add to this Port Angeles was also pretty rough looking as was Forks
Port Angeles had a lot of really rough looking homeless around which I wasn’t expecting

>ywn go from ocean shores to westport
why live?

where are you live?
>Indians are grim
why

i thought hobos aren't a issue in small cities in blue states. their population only 20.000

Homelessness is supposed to be bad across the west coast but I wouldn’t know I’m from the east coast (and we have bad homelessness).
Port Angeles was also hit by the COVID restrictions because it has a ferry to Canada there. I imagine the homeless are related to that somehow
The Indians are just sad alcoholics and it’s obvious they just lay around outside of gas stations and stuff

there's a big National Park there (Olympic)
Clallam County (where Port Angeles is) was won by the elected president in every election since 1980
I've never been to Washington state so I can't tell you anything else

>The Indians are just sad alcoholics and it’s obvious they just lay around outside of gas stations and stuff
somewhat like abos in australia and natives in canada too
why anglos do this to native people? only new zealand has normal integrated native population

homelessness is bad anywhere that they don't freeze to death in winter. ever since Reagan closed all the sanitariums

Based CASCADVIA

Are they comparable to the Kurds?

the kurds still fight

it is not that bad outside of major states(mostly democrat)
flag looks good
most of kurds aren't alcoholic, druggie or hobo schizos. they have strong tribal connections and strong family culture like italians in america.
and they still fighting against turkish state assimilation policy. not that like loser natives in anglo countries.

Attached: Homelessness_statistics_by_state,_United_States_Interagency_Council_on_Homelessness_(2019).svg.png (1280x811, 216.96K)

all i know is

Attached: 1597066096589.png (800x800, 54.32K)

Who would be the natives of turkey?

none
culture and politics are very different in here.

Technically speaking that would be Greeks, native Anatolians, Armenians, etc but most have all assimilated in Turkish culture centuries ago and those that didn't either left or assimilated recently

Lots of fishing

Kurt Cobain is from Aberdeen