Cunt

Cunt
What does it think the civil war (the one that mattered) was about?

Attached: 15248AAA-6935-4298-866F-E629870F5182.jpg (3000x3000, 2.3M)

It was obviously about slavery. Its like what the current culture war is about. You can point to all sorts of stuff but at its core, its about racism. And some hateful and stupid people angry that Muslims and Mexicans exist. Everything else is window dressing.

Attached: TMW2018-05-30colorLARGE.jpg (915x864, 229.9K)

nazis vs democrats

Cool movie material?
I heard some Americans went picnic there

Oh wait I guess they are also angry at trans people. Muslims, Mexicans and trans people. They might screech about how M&Ms aren't sexy enough or Big Bird getting vaccinated or whatever inane crap but at their core, they are angry racist/transphobes.

Attached: screen_shot_2022-01-22_at_4_17_23_pm.png (1200x639, 1009.47K)

fought in the civil war btw

The seceding states said over and over it was about slavery. They wrote it down in their declarations or secession. Open and shut case and anything else is either downstream or modern cope.

are you going to dump your whole boomer reddit folder

Trannies aren’t people

Civil war was about institutional power. The north wanted to wrestle control of the country away from the south. Southern elite relied on slavery for wealth and power. Most southerners did not own slaves and viewed the war as defense of their state. Northerners wanted more power but were also pressured by the strong abolitionist bloc

I don't know what his problem is. I'll continue to jerk off to this iconic piece of American candy like a true patriot.

American culture is centred around.

states rights to let private citizens own slaves

Attached: Confederate army.jpg (1160x773, 282.16K)

In my view the problem is much more complicated than simply namecalling, it's about the dynamism of the american economy and how some regions of the US were left over of the globalization project and end up in severe decadence and with crime and drugs taking over every economical prospect, hence the perception of the people that live in these regions that mostly elected Trump is that everything that is associated with big cities and globalization such as LGBT, immigrants, minorities and other stuff is bad, while people from California or NYC think the exactly opposite, because they were the ones that benefited from globalization and the globalized economy

It really wasn´t about that philosophically, it was more like an industrial state clashing with an agricultural feudal state over which method of production would reign supreme. But in low IQ American negro culture that gets boiled down to what you wrote. Sad!

And since the southern agricultural feudal elite depended on slavery then the war was over that, it was southern elites vs northern elites over who would dominate the other. But as I said, modern education is quite low tier so people don´t understand this.

This. The war was about money and power, as all wars are. Most confederate soldiers did not own slaves, and most union soldiers were immigrants

It actually wasn´t that dissimilar to how the Russian Revolution went with the Proletarian Industrial classes fighting the Imperial Agricultural classes, just happened later in Russia because it took longer for Russian material conditions to reach the same level.

It was about state’s rights to enslave people.

Less than 1% of the population of Tennessee were slaves and yet the whole state rose up to fight for the south. It's weird. For some people it really was about sticking it to "the invaders."

Won’t this view lead to economics bring the cause of everything as that’s ultimately what unite and divide people? Kinda marxist way to understand history

Frankly I wish the Confederacy had won so I wouldn’t have to live in the same country as dumb inbred hick Southerners or their violent negro pets.

Yes, so?

I am no Marxist but they are right on a lot of things, namely about material conditions dictating many outcomes. But their problem is that they do not understand Elite Theory which leads them to view things through haphazard populisms. Like the idea that the Russian Revolution was just a random peoples revolt instead of there being many Russian urban elites behind it and them seizing the opportunity.

industrial capitalist north vs agrarian slavist south
a clash of two socio-economic systems over the control of the country
capitalism won, as usual