I'm a nafri. I am a net negative for the French economy...

I'm a nafri. I am a net negative for the French economy. My family received roughly 400-500K euros of welfare on the last 20 years. Money mostly spent on german cars and building houses in the homeland. Any question ?

Attached: _0-41 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/16S64ZL1b6vJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How

i kneel

Attached: BEAC1427-94C8-4FE1-A77D-2464341D1AF1.jpg (495x315, 67.85K)

I'm a south american. I have to pay around 1.5k monthly in taxes without counting VAT to contribute to maintaining you neetgger nafris all over Europe. Any questions?

based leech

My mother got her job terminated in 1998 and have been receiving full welfare ever since.

>Money mostly spent on german cars
Based, pmease support the EU economy

Enjoy sunshine brother

Unironically based, keep draining them

How do i fo the same
I have italian citizdnship.

Based!!

Keep leeching those faghots

voca.ro/16S64ZL1b6vJ

>building houses in the homeland
I'm not sure if this post is LARP or not but this is true, a lot of immigrants here buy a piece of land and build a 4 story house, rent out 3 floor and leave one to stay in it during summer.

Vargmaxxing

and brown people wonder why they can't develope beyond third world standards
stopping colonialism was a mistake

Sounds familiar.
It backfires very bad in recession times.

>wearing goggles on head for no reason
JFL, yall westoids some serious clowns ngl.

Extremely based. Please recruit more of your countrymen to engage in this practice in order to facilitate the collapse of Europe.

They are driving land's prices crazy, right now only rich people and immigrants can buy a land lot on the coast compared to 20 years ago when 200m2 was dirt cheap it was less than 5000 euros.

How many french women have you seggsed?

very based. the collapse of france will be a lesson for other european countries to not let in non whites.

It's not just that.
This is unnatural growth.

Everything, from money to jobs to spending time with friendly people and relatives gets overstretched and you end up getting more tired for less.

Sounds good theoretically.
>Oh we'll built houses, rent them, we will live the dream.

And then you realize you are not the only one doing it.
And then something unexpected happens.
And the community services get behing and outstretched and you have to do everything yourself.
And you have to keep paying taxes.
And you get left with not alot but you are branded as wealthy.
And you struggle to manage it all.
And you are afraid to lose it.