Do you want to beat women like this to a pulp in your country?

Do you want to beat women like this to a pulp in your country?

Attached: 1643363340777.webm (576x1024, 2.23M)

>do you want to beat women
always

Wypipo

just let her suffer as she withers away in solitude

fpbp

>modern women

Attached: women dating apps.jpg (1284x2056, 243.02K)

"Oh lol I meant girl scout"
"Oh."

lmao dumb ass bitch

I fucking hate women so much

i tried dating apps a few years ago and any girl i matched with i tried to at least tailor how i talk to them based on their profile or say things that are relevant to who they are. my first message to them might have been about 1-2 sentences long. i realized that to talk to girls on dating apps you're only supposed to say 1 or 2 word answers. girls write in their profiles to not just be like "Sup lol" but that's the only type of shit that they can't project their insecurities on to.

>middle aged hag in the nightclub
Fuck off grandma

Attached: 1630116752389.jpg (1008x839, 76.96K)

What about "yo rofl"

I really don't care.

yeah that adds more personality/flair, i like it

Good morning, sirs. I hate women.

Attached: indian cat.jpg (658x651, 90.4K)

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Attached: 14786278627.png (785x757, 308.81K)

What's her fucking problem

TikTok is a cringe factory. My gf shows me toks that make her laugh and I can't even fake one.

Women have literally zero sense of humor

She's a sassy, bad bitch who do whatever she want and there ain't nobody stopping her, slaaay queen