Why are there so few Slavs in America? Anglos, Germs, Frogs, Pizzabros...

Why are there so few Slavs in America? Anglos, Germs, Frogs, Pizzabros, etc all have a substantial influence on American society, but Slavs are barely recognized there. What gives?

Attached: preview.jpg (400x309, 72.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbin#International_city
youtu.be/8pUK04rIf34
youtu.be/7OeeHz0uNdM
youtu.be/5DmW_H4U-MI
fortune.com/2021/02/12/colt-firearms-bought-by-czg-ceska-zbrojovka-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why are there so few Slavs in America?

Immigration act of 1924 forbidden slavs and iberians from entering

slavs moved to latin america instead

>Immigration act of 1924 forbidden

has forbidden slavs and iberians from entering

Some italians could enter because they already got a good number of italians inside the country

>slavs moved to latin america instead

Because slavs were forbidden to enter in USA since 1924

Same for iberians and in a lesser degree to italians

Nah, it looks like they prefer countries like France and Germany over the nu-world

I understand Slavs since at that time they could have been potential communist spies and all, but what's the deal with Iberians???

i meant in other continents
actually some moved there and not urop

europe is actually not that popular and it used to be shithole (probably except france)

the 1924 act was made for the purpose of actually trying to reverse the impact of meds and jews and a few slavs getting into the USA who since the 1880s poured into the country and thus the elite were trying to restore the nordic majority which was being eroded so quotas for those countries were much higher than meds
People like Madison Grant and others wanted to preserve what they called "Nordic" blood in America meaning just western europe excluding meds

i will just leave it here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbin#International_city

Really? What made Italians different from other meds?

Our Slavs are mostly Poles and Czechs that immigrated with the waves of Germans prior to 1924. We restricted Eastern European immigration in 1924 or whatever it was because of the fears of communism following the Russian revolution and the influence of Nordicist eugenic ideas during the time. When it was finally lifted, the soviets had already taken control of those countries and from my understanding didn’t let anyone leave.

That judging by 2020s that eugenics program failed spectacularly

Italians were just the most numerous thus received the most attention at the time, they as well as being seen as different ethnically(not racially) had an alien religion

There's a lot of ukrainians in Canada. And many poles in US
Also some (((russians))) in NY

Even the most liberal Americans of the 1920s would have heart attacks if they saw what the country was like today

was never really fully implemented, too many evangelical Christians holding it up then WW2 killed it so it lasted for only a small amount of time

All of this just makes me think the whole "Nazis hated blacks and they thought the perfect Aryan has blond hair and blue eyes" thing is just Americans projecting kek

Germany actually copied a lot of eugenic programs from the Americans

Yeah at Trump's election and the absolute retardation of the right

youtu.be/8pUK04rIf34

youtu.be/7OeeHz0uNdM

youtu.be/5DmW_H4U-MI

YWNBAW

Hitler had Madison Grant’s book and called it his bible

I don't want to be, and not an arguement retardo. Are you upset? no one likes your illiterate orange man?

Attached: U.S.-leader-confidence-WEB-version (1).png (640x413, 13.57K)

Material conditions of serfdom under Austria-Hungary, Ottoman and Russian Empires made such migrations impossible if not difficult. Really only the ethnicities that had some autonomy like Finnish and Polish made it there.

Colt was bought by a Czech arms company CZ. This is more influence than any immigrant group could make.

fortune.com/2021/02/12/colt-firearms-bought-by-czg-ceska-zbrojovka-group/

Why are u soo racis?

Attached: 1602855733326.jpg (1078x909, 123.37K)

New world phenomenon

All of the Eastern Europeans who came here were Ashkenazi Jews