Your cunt

>your cunt
>Do you support decolonization?
Yes, fuck colonizers and fuck oppression

Attached: images (1).jpg (653x470, 45.06K)

No, fuck colonized and fuck oppressed

I support the extermination of whites living outside of Europe

HEYA HEYA HEYA HEYA

Go back to Spain then

t. stalin

No? why would I support the dispossession of my Anglo-Saxon brethren in New Zealand

throw them into the sea mexbros

Attached: 1643605955068.png (876x1304, 1.1M)

Colonies don't exist anymore, the last ones died out in the mid 70s with the Portuguese

Attached: 1625951824176.jpg (631x631, 45.48K)

I'm white

yes my entire country is founded on decolonization thats why we fought the brits

retard post
the mere existence of your country is a sin

Mexicans are white

Anglos are their own unique thing now, we've blacked them too much. Other's have been blacked as well tis true, but Anglos were a special case of blacked. It's also why anglos will always fight for the black even harder than the euro. They've been culturally blacked and conditioned black from the ground up

Attached: Behind every Huwhite.jpg (2152x6850, 2.98M)

>equal rights? nah i'd rather be a cuck of the people that colonized us and oppressed us

You are white

I will support decolonization by marrying a cute native girl and having children with her. That will increase the native population while making sure I don't produce any wh*te children.

>nah i'd rather be a cuck of the people that colonized us and oppressed us
don't you understand? I am the colonist, it is me who is dominating the maori

wrong
good, hope more people think like you
kys

Then what should happen to Americans?
Europe doesn't have the space to take 320 million people

You are retarded.
Lol.

Flag
If it means we get South Slesvig, Holsten and Lauenborg back, then yes.
Otherwise no.

based, should´ve ended Indios once and for all. They were allowed to survive and now they kvetch for eternity. Indio mutts should be on their knees kissing Anglo dicks for letting their bloodlines survive.

No

Dude, let the dead bury the dead.
It's over man, move on. Anglos will not head back to Europe, you cannot remove the spaniard within you. Try instead living a life of dignity and forgiveness, that will work much much better for you, trust me.

Mestizos are proud of their spanish ancestry. Op is just a schizo

Attached: 05.png (447x929, 694.28K)

your problem
>It's over man, move on
>instead living a life of dignity and forgiveness
no, what you are saying is to accept things like how they are now, for the oppressors to keep oppressing and the oppressed to get used to it
anyone claiming to be proud of their spaniard ancestry here is a big red flag